What

Cyborg is a beast, she basically lives for MMA...

Anyone who trains as hard, and as much, as her would be a beast as well. She is the baddest 145er on the planet. I just hope she can drop to 135 just to destroy Ronda. I do not care if she ever fights again at 135 after that either...She does not have 20 lbs of fat to cut like Ronda. She is lean with very low fat%...

The longer this fight waits to happen, the worse it will be for Ronda and her fans...

I just get so sick of people bringing up a dirty piss test years ago. She has passed every test before that one, and has passed every test after that one...

If the UFC would pull their head out of their ass and make a womens 145 class already. The womens 145lb class is no weaker than the 135 or 115 class...I dont care what class has hotter chicks, this isnt a effin model show. And many 135ers, could move up to 145 as well...

For people who sat Cyborg is irrelevant, her name sure is well known. And is brought up quite often. Only reason Ronda is so known is due to dana, PR, and media. Media can make anyone famous, look at Paris Hilton or the Kardasians for example. If Cyborg had media behind her, think of all the non informed people who would be like damn, that chick is brutal...

Last edited:

Anyone who trains as hard, and as much, as her would be a beast as well. She is the baddest 145er on the planet. I just hope she can drop to 135 just to destroy Ronda. I do not care if she ever fights again at 135 after that either...She does not have 20 lbs of fat to cut like Ronda. She is lean with very low fat%...

The longer this fight waits to happen, the worse it will be for Ronda and her fans...

I just get so sick of people bringing up a dirty piss test years ago. She has passed every test before that one, and has passed every test after that one...

If the UFC would pull their head out of their ass and make a womens 145 class already. The womens 145lb class is no weaker than the 135 or 115 class...I dont care what class has hotter chicks, this isnt a effin model show. And many 135ers, could move up to 145 as well...

This is what it means to be naive. That was not the first time Cyborg has cheated. It had long been thought Cyborg was juicing. It was not a shocker when she was busted. If you think she woke up one morning before a fight and decided to suddenly start juicing when she looked like a physical monster for years prior, then you are sorely, sorely mistaken.

And yes, the 145 weight class is way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way weaker than 135. I'd like to see them add it anyway but there's really no comparison. The fact that some 135s could move up to 145 is also a big reason why it won't happen, because it's a division that will siphon off another that already needs more depth. The two divisions will cannibalize one another. 115 works out great because it's far enough away from 135 that the two don't really steal fighters from one another, on top of having excellent depth.

Last edited:
I mean they effin added mens 125lb, yet no womens 145lb...Thats a joke, no offense to the FWs, just sayin...

Cyborg is not running into an armbar like zingano has.

I was picking Zingano...No excuses, but that had to be the luckiest sub I have seen besides Sonnen giving the sub to Silva...

Cyborg has big muscles, that's it. The Overeem effect, guys here love big muscles.:)

I mean they effin added mens 125lb, yet no womens 145lb...Thats a joke, no offense to the FWs, just sayin...

Name 10 women 145lbs that would fight there

For people who sat Cyborg is irrelevant, her name sure is well known. And is brought up quite often. Only reason Ronda is so known is due to dana, PR, and media. Media can make anyone famous, look at Paris Hilton or the Kardasians for example. If Cyborg had media behind her, think of all the non informed people who would be like damn, that chick is brutal...

LOL, sweet rant. Cyborg's name is well known...here. On an MMA forum. She sold like 5k ppv buys for her last invicta fight.

I really hope if the fight ever happens you put your $ where your mouth is and bet Cyborg HUGE and convince everyone you know to do it too. Would be nice to get a decent line on Ronda for once. After watching Cyborg get mounted, twice, by a kickboxer I have little doubt she wouldn't last long with Ronda. At any weight.

But glad you feel differently. Like I said, please bet Cris huge and tell everyone you know what a lock she is.

Rhonda hiding since 2011 should tell you something :redface:

Something must be special rousey dropped a weight class to avoid fighting her

Agreed, also Ronda keeps talking about how she would kick Mayweathers, Lebrons ass is calling out men left and right but wont fight the only legit competition that is out there for her. Instead she prefers to pad her record with amateurs, they are both the best in the world and fighting subpar competition.

I was picking Zingano...No excuses, but that had to be the luckiest sub I have seen besides Sonnen giving the sub to Silva...

Wow. You have been here longer than I have even. I cannot even begin to describe how ignorant you sound in saying that sub was lucky. For anyone who's every grappled that was a beautiful transition, described in detail afterward about how it's something she'd been working on.

Yes, Cat rushed in but in this case she did actually catch Ronda off guard just a bit and it was Cat that took Ronda down. The difference is Ronda is so many light years ahead of everyone else in transitions that she reversed her immediately and locked in that unorthodox sub.

But to call it "lucky". Dude, you're not a whitebelt that joined last month. Be better than this.

Name 10 women 145lbs that would fight there

They could easily add more women over time. Look at the womens 115 class, name 10 women in that class that are anyone...Even womens 135ers isnt a solid roster. Yes, there are many women in that class with well known names, but that doesnt make it a superior class though. Only reason most of them are known is due to TUF and their UFC fights. The women in 145 class would be just as known over time...

If they did a TUF with womens 145 class, Im pretty sure it would be a good season with some solid fights/fighters...

They could easily add more women over time. Look at the womens 115 class, name 10 women in that class that are anyone...Even womens 135ers isnt a solid roster. Yes, there are many women in that class with well known names, but that doesnt make it a superior class though. Only reason most of them are known is due to TUF and their UFC fights. The women in 145 class would be just as known over time...

If they did a TUF with womens 145 class, Im pretty sure it would be a good season with some solid fights/fighters...

Joanna Jedrzejczyk
1 Claudia Gadelha
2 Carla Esparza
3 Rose Namajunas
4 Jessica Penne
5 Tecia Torres
6 Randa Markos
7 Maryna Moroz
8 Paige VanZant
9 Joanne Calderwood
10 Michelle Waterson
11 Felice Herrig
12 Juliana Lima
13 Aisling Daly
14 Heather Clark
15 Jessica Aguilar *NR

There's 10. And I even left out VanZant to avoid some annoying debate. All those women are certainly "someone"

Agreed, also Ronda keeps talking about how she would kick Mayweathers, Lebrons ass is calling out men left and right but wont fight the only legit competition that is out there for her. Instead she prefers to pad her record with amateurs, they are both the best in the world and fighting subpar competition.

LOL the revisionism is just hilarious here. Did you guys all forget that Ronda agreed to fight Cyborg in Strikeforce at 145 and then Cris pissed hot?

Not only that, the UFC actually SIGNED Cyborg and told her all she had to do was make 135 for ONE fight in Invicta to show she could make the weight, and she'd get a title shot with Ronda. Cyborg SIGNED the deal! If 135 is soooooooooooooooooo impossible why even bother signing? Then, after, she tweets out that she's going to drop the weight and she's coming for Ronda and that Ronda can't run anymore blah blah blah but what have we seen? Is Cyborg even TRYING to cut?

Sure seems like Cyborg likes to run her mouth and wear t shirts about Ronda and all that stuff without ever actually taking any of the steps that SHE HAS SAID she will to make the fight happen. Hmm. Maybe Ronda is a convenient way for Cris to keep her name semi-relevant in MMA circles while she pounds on girls 20 lbs lighter in Invicta?

A fair portion of the top ten at 145 has been beaten by members of the 135lbs. division. This would include the #2 ranked women at 145, who lost to Tate via sub.

135 is not the strongest class, but it is far stronger than 145, which is basically a wasteland.

Last edited:
Something must be special rousey dropped a weight class to avoid fighting her

But she didn't, no matter how many times people who have their heads up their asses post this lie, nor how badly they wish it were true. It's been proven time and time again on these boards that she was asked to drop by SF to set up a Champ vs Champ fight @ 145 which was set to happen but Justino got caught being cyROID (the least suprising failed drug test ever, btw) which killed the fight.

Do yourself a favor and extricated your cranium from your rectal cavity and get a grip on reality, it'll improve your quality of life IMHO.

Rhonda hiding since 2011 should tell you something :redface:

If you think Ronda's "hiding" then you either have your head inserted firmly up ass or have your head in the ground like an octritch. Fleeing to Invicta to fight for peanuts is more akin to hiding than anything Ronda has done.

Last edited:
lol at lacking skill. Cyrborg is the only girl who could/would humiliate rondA, and i fuckn love ronda, but cyrbog would fuk her shit up str8 up

you don't love ronda, you're just saying that as a thinly veiled attempt of adding strength to your argument. no one believes you though.

The only thing special is the combo of PEDs

LOL the revisionism is just hilarious here. Did you guys all forget that Ronda agreed to fight Cyborg in Strikeforce at 145 and then Cris pissed hot?

Not only that, the UFC actually SIGNED Cyborg and told her all she had to do was make 135 for ONE fight in Invicta to show she could make the weight, and she'd get a title shot with Ronda. Cyborg SIGNED the deal! If 135 is soooooooooooooooooo impossible why even bother signing? Then, after, she tweets out that she's going to drop the weight and she's coming for Ronda and that Ronda can't run anymore blah blah blah but what have we seen? Is Cyborg even TRYING to cut?

Sure seems like Cyborg likes to run her mouth and wear t shirts about Ronda and all that stuff without ever actually taking any of the steps that SHE HAS SAID she will to make the fight happen. Hmm. Maybe Ronda is a convenient way for Cris to keep her name semi-relevant in MMA circles while she pounds on girls 20 lbs lighter in Invicta?

I just wanna see the fight, i dont give a shit whos at fault, but im tired at Ronda calling out men instead Cyb.

Back