What

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
She clearly lacks skill comparing to the top of WMMA 135 div, what differentiates her
is having mans Strength , as a result of years of steroids.

Im not a big fan of Ronda, but comparing her to Cyroid sickens me, cause its evident who the better women is.

Even if they ever fought , Ronda is the favorite, and Cyborg only chance is the big strength gap between her and the other women.

So no even if Cyborg won the fight between the two it wouldn't meant nothing for me.

Last edited:
lol at lacking skill. Cyrborg is the only girl who could/would humiliate rondA, and i fuckn love ronda, but cyrbog would fuk her shit up str8 up

lol at lacking skill. Cyrborg is the only girl who could/would humiliate rondA, and i fuckn love ronda, but cyrbog would fuk her shit up str8 up

i think Ronda submits her, but still , only way Cyborg win this , its not because of her refined skill set, but pure strength

You can lie to yourself, but you know that skill wise Ronda is light years ahead of cyborg

Wild punches. Reminds me of my first boxing lesson.

Cyborg is a far more skilled striker and Jiu Jitsu practitioner, Ronda has only Judo in this fight, Cyborg would over power and humiliate her in the worst way.

Cyborg is the only fight out there for RR. For years, it was people saying that nobody could beat Cyborg, then RR comes along, and now nobody can beat RR. Zuffa shills can try to undermine Cyborg all they want, but Rousey verses anyone else isn't interesting. Her verses Tate again is like watching the New England Patriots play the same college team in the Super Bowl three times.

Cyborg presents problems that Ronda has not had to deal with yet, bigger stronger striker with stopping power. I do agree with the fact she is a little wild at times ( jorina baars lion fight 14). Bottom line, Ronda will win if she doesn't engage in the stand up.

If Cyborg doesnt wreck Ronda in the first exchange, she loses.
I say Ronda wins 80% of the time

Nothing, Ronda would have an easier time than with Cat.

She is the best 145 lbs female fighter in the world. If Ronda or anyone else is better at 145, they havnt proven it.

Rousey would humiliate her and probably submit her in round 1. cyborg has good striking and strength but that doesn't beat skill.

It has become clear that Rhonda fans don't want her to fight Cyborg. It is getting a little ridiculous though with claims that Cyborg wouldn't be the best fighter Rhonda has ever faced.

Yeah sorry your a bit out of whack if you dont get it. Shes an ultra athlete. She is super strong athletic and fast. The level of heat she brings physically is pretty unrivaled and many women are completely shocked when they go against Cyborg.

Clearly she makes mistakes technically but her striking os devestating and shes so strong shes hard to take down. Thats why shes so special. She makes the women she fight look like their fighting a man.

The thing is we hear all the time about girls sparring with men.. these men are more or less carrying the women they spar with and when they go agaisnt Cyborg with bad intentions they typically see a level of force they arent wven close to being accustomed to.

Rousey and cyborg are the best 2 in the world bar none.

It has become clear that Rhonda fans don't want her to fight Cyborg. It is getting a little ridiculous though with claims that Cyborg wouldn't be the best fighter Rhonda has ever faced.

I'd love for Ronda to fight Cyborg.. we won't have to have Cyborg threads after Ronda mauls her in under 4 mins

I'd love for Ronda to fight Cyborg.. we won't have to have Cyborg threads after Ronda mauls her in under 4 mins

YfyawID.gif

Big strength gap is all it takes. That's why you won't find any UFC champion willing to fight 150 lbs LW chimps, cause they know the chimps would tear them apart despite having no training and a size disadvantage just with the strength advantage alone.

That said, Cyborg is a nobody compared to Rousey, so as long as Rousey doesn't want to play ball, there's nothing Cyborg could do. She can either suck it up and cut to 135lbs and get weak as hell, or stay at 145lbs crushing cans and fade into obscurity.

Back