What youtube channels are you subscribed to?

tumblr_nhaoorRW5y1t2q3u3o1_400.gif

Which channel is this?

None. I'm too old for that, I guess.

I recently realized that on the odd times that I am youtube that they remember when I "like" something. When I click like, it is because I just want to let the person know that I enjoyed their video. I don't want to subscribe to anything, or be profiled, or anything like that. So now I won't even bother.

I don't know what it's called but it just shows twins kissing each other.

I don't know what it's called but it just shows twins kissing each other.

I hate the "I spit my coffee out laughing" posts because i don't believe any of them, but I really did have difficulties not spraying my vaio with coffee

I hate the "I spit my coffee out laughing" posts because i don't believe any of them, but I really did have difficulties not spraying my vaio with coffee

My apologies, sir.

lol. isnt that all they do besides superhero/villain origins and current events

also 4got about screwattack

Ha I actually really like watchmojo I actually forgot. I do enjoy their lists even though now they are getting really specific like "Top 10 lead characters in a comedy movie that have a missing leg and own a Beagle"

Ha I actually really like watchmojo I actually forgot. I do enjoy their lists even though now they are getting really specific like "Top 10 lead characters in a comedy movie that have a missing leg and own a Beagle"

764423__safe_solo_animated_equestria+girls_rainbow+rocks_sonata+dusk_laughing.gif

WatchMojo's top 10 fighters was fucking atrocious

Like 100 fitness channels. I'm liking all the bodyweight stuff that is popular these days.

remember that person who used to feed little baby chicks & baby ducklings to snakes?

Try alltime10s. Less lists.

Nice, watch mojo should have a best of channel. Although I like how watch mojo has someone talking so I can watch/read something else while I'm listening.

Back