What you got for dinner tonight?

yomon said:
i have no idea, nothing at present. still gota go hunt.

maybe i'll go look for the wild and elusive 4L milk jug or i'll hop over to burgerking. Milk may be the better idea. Maybe i'll trim some KD off the bushes while i'm on the milk hunt.

Weren't you complaining in the other thread about not having enough money to eat at all, and then you go to burger king for your every other day feast? Even 4L milk jug is hella expensive when you can't afford solid foods.

GoGomiGo said:
Well it's dinner time for me again people...

Duh Duh Duhhhhhhhh!!!

Vegatable Curry east india style with home made gipati bread and mango chutney (very nice side sauce for curry) no rice tho :( , cauliflower, potatoe, peas, chick peas, carrots and peppers.

We cut out the meat in this house! Gonna try and go without it, meat is cancerous especialy red, it takes 16 years to fully digest red meat therefore it builds up in you're guts...not cool.

Yo Gomi, ur right, the average 55 year old man has on average 5-7 pounds of undigested red meat it their digestive system. I love red meat but usually eat chicken constantly now. I would rather live with the meat than get a colonic though.

400 grams of potatoe salad and 4 sausages. Good 'n healthy :wink:

"We cut out the meat in this house! Gonna try and go without it, meat is cancerous especialy red, it takes 16 years to fully digest red meat therefore it builds up in you're guts...not cool."

Um yea that is complete and utter bullshit.... even if we didnt digest red meat fast we would shit it out anyway. we never fully digest anything that is why we shit, to get rid of waste, if we fully digested everything we never would shit ever. A good example of something that we dont digest anywhere near completely is corn... it come out looking the same way it goes in.... your theory is very very very very misinformed GoGomi

I heard that if you eat bubble gum it takes 7 years to digest. My neighbor Timmy swallowed a lot of gum from the ages 10-12 and now he is 16 and doesn't have a large appetite. His father who ate a lot of read meat wanted to lose weight, so he took 25 grams of fiber one night and shit 5-7 lbs of read meat the next morning. He said it was one of those immaculate no wipers. Where you wipe just once to check, but you know deep down its going to come back clean.

I swear.

Back