What you gonna say if Conor completely dominates and finish Diaz in the rematch? BE HONEST

Most of the top 10 at LW have great chins with the exception of Barboza. And most are much harder to hit than Diaz. And most will put Conor on his back anyway where he isn't KOing anyone.

great chins is not the same to have a p4p granite chin, just look how many "great chins" conor had cracked before. Is not the same to have a "great chin" in feather-lightweight, compared with Diaz bros who had fought welterweights and even middleweights (Anderson Silva, not less).

And when you are very hittable, you have a much more battle proved chin, compared to elusive fighters like Aldo

Respect, but now you better go finish business with Aldo then move to 155

Conor is looking bigger in his ig pics n is training really hard so its tough to call now. A guy as motivated for revenge like him is a dangerous ting.

Still goin for diaz so he can slap up alvarez n get that lw strap!

great chins is not the same to have a p4p granite chin, just look how many "great chins" conor had cracked

Not sure how you can say Nate has a p4p chin when he's been finished by strikes 3 years ago by Thompson who isn't even a KO guy. Most guys in the top 10 at LW have either never been stopped by strikes or only stopped once like Diaz.

Every one will cry fix like a bunch of little girls lol, as if one of the Diaz bros would ever take a dive.

hell, I want it to happen. Big fan of both fighters, but I knew conor would lose first time around, will likely lose again. Nate isnt going to be finished, and cardio for days.

Great, now these cocksmokers can book the rubber match, and screw over the entire 145 division for another 3/4 year.

What you gonna say?

Honestly?
That it's a setup for the 3rd, most money making fight.

Conor honestly can't win this fight, in any way, unless he wins it and refuses the 3rd fight. Even then, he would just be called a coward who is backing out of a 3 fight setup.

it's hard to predict anything about Conor

I will not be surprised by anything. Whether he gets knocked out or he rolls with a tired Nate and gets some kind of miracle tap--nothing will surprise me.

Conor won the lottery, Nate gassed because he wasn't efficient and moved up two weight classes. Nate will KO him within two rounds in the third fight.

Won't say shit cause Sherdog will break

Nates not even that good, no need to over react

Nate throw fight obviously for biggest UFC fight of all time and a 20 million dollar pay day called just "Trilogy" no UFC 2xx

I'll be happy for him and his family, sad for Nate and his team, and annoyed with his baby-dick fans.

blabla movement blabla energy blabla leprechaun

I'll for one be impressed. I hate Conor, but I can't deny a person's talents when it comes to MMA.

"Damn"

Slightly off topic but reading this thread and others I think nate is getting slightly overrated. By both his own fans and connors fans.

Nate's been dropped a lot, its not his insane chin that kept him from being ko'd more then once it's he defense off his back and recovery. The recovery comes from being in such good shape. He even got dropped by bendo. I don't think any of the top 10 at lightweight has been dropped as much as him except maybe eddie and perhaps barboza. Barboza though us considered to have a glass chin eve. Though it ko'd once and otherwise had always survived.

So yeah diaz has a good chin but it's not true that he can't be ko'd and it's not true he's the only one who could've taken connors punch.

Back