What you gonna say if Conor completely dominates and finish Diaz in the rematch? BE HONEST

"Off to find something else to do at work, Sherdog will be shit for at least 6 months."

I would say "holy shit I didn't see that coming". I think Conor will win, but he's not going to finish Diaz.

Well he is winning this time. His preparation is on point. So get ready.

IF it would happen and to be honest?

"Finally real Conor, good. Also good to see I wasn't totally unrealistic" xD

I think people are discounting the fact that Conor also has more time to prepare and he would have learned a lot from that first fight.

I hope Diaz wins to end this bullshit, but I wouldn't be shocked at all if Conor got it done.

I'd stop watching for 1 year because I don't know shit. I'm like 95% on this fight as sure as can get.

Id say "Thats what I thought, motherfucker" then laugh my ass off at all the butthurt excuse threads.

"He still aint shit"

LOL.

If it does happen, I'll have to embrace the wave McGregtards and I'll be all like
bill.jpg

What funny is that this isn't the first "what will you do if Conor wins"-thread.

Are you really so desperate that you have to post topics about a possible victory that didn't even happen? Is this some kind of new way to feel good about sports results, just act like it was real? wtf is happening here?

"These video games are completely unrealistic."

energy_efficient.png

That Conor finally beat a mid tier LW. Now he can lose his belt and to higher ranked LW's

Back