What you gonna say if Conor completely dominates and finish Diaz in the rematch? BE HONEST

A boxer with the worst wrestling in the top 20 and absolutely no defense against kicking. Conors weakness is wrestling and grappling. Nate may have elite bjj but he has shit wrestling and is the only guy in the top 10 who won't be eaisly taking Conor down. He basically plays to Conors only strength, boxing.

Name one guy in the top 10 that's an easier match up for Conor. Only name thats even considerable is Barboza.

There's no point debating because I'm much smarter than you.
lmao, weakness against kicking, what a horrible thing to have against someone who never uses leg kicks <36>

I'll start sweating because Condit's fighting the week after.

A boxer with the worst wrestling in the top 20 and absolutely no defense against kicking. Conors weakness is wrestling and grappling. Nate may have elite bjj but he has shit wrestling and is the only guy in the top 10 who won't be eaisly taking Conor down. He basically plays to Conors only strength, boxing.

Name one guy in the top 10 that's an easier match up for Conor. Only name thats even considerable is Barboza.

There's no point debating because I'm much smarter than you.

lol, last parragraph is gold, but still, you are missing something

Nate Diaz is the best chin in LW division and in the top5 p4p probably with Nick Diaz, and they had insane cardio

McGregor win fights finishing his fight via KO and quickly, that doesnt match very good with granite chin and cardio machines

lol, last parragraph is gold, but still, you are missing something

Nate Diaz is the best chin in LW division and in the top5 p4p probably with Nick Diaz, and they had insane cardio

McGregor win fights finishing his fight via KO and quickly, that doesnt match very good with granite chin and cardio machines

Most of the top 10 at LW have great chins with the exception of Barboza. And most are much harder to hit than Diaz. And most will put Conor on his back anyway where he isn't KOing anyone.

Holy fuck, pigs can fly.

I'll say: @Which Doctor and @KONE , please hang on for a bit while I try to think of some clever sigs for you guys to wear for a bit.

Anyway the first fight was great, hope the second is a great fight too. If it is then I'd be down for a third match at some stage in a couple of years.

I won't lie, I'll be very upset. But I really don't think it's going to go down that way.

lmao, a durable, tall and rangy boxer with elite grappling is a perfect style match up for him?

Jesus christ, it's not even worth debating anything in the heavies with posters like you roaming around
it's absolutely a better style for him than the rest of the top 5

If Conor wins, he loses the FW belt, because a third fight will leave him inactive in his own division too long. If he loses to Nate, then he has a chance to keep his belt by defending it. So ironically, a Conor win means he probably loses his belt.

Most fans will jump back on the bandwagon and pretend they never said anything bad about him

thickle

If Conor wins, he loses the FW belt, because a third fight will leave him inactive in his own division too long. If he loses to Nate, then he has a chance to keep his belt by defending it. So ironically, a Conor win means he probably loses his belt.
What're you even talking about? He's not rematching Nate immediately. The Nate rematch would take place in 2017, after Conor fights 2-3 other people.

They'll say beating Nate isn't impressive and proves nothing or say that it's fixed.

8poCVh.gif

Hype must live on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back