What you gonna say if Conor completely dominates and finish Diaz in the rematch? BE HONEST

I will probably act as crazy as i did when he shot for that takedown in the first fight. Will be pretty shocked even as a Mcgregor fan.

I'd be pissed because that would mean even longer till Conor actually defends his own title, all for going 1-1 with a good gatekeeper.

y9I8672.gif

what I would say?

THIS IS STILL MY BOY !!!!!

war Diaz

Last edited:
" Cool, Conor beat a fringe top 10 LW who was a perfect style match up for him. He still gets crushed by the top 5. "

" Cool, Conor beat a fringe top 10 LW who was a perfect style match up for him. He still gets crushed by the top 5. "
lmao, a durable, tall and rangy boxer with elite grappling is a perfect style match up for him?

Jesus christ, it's not even worth debating anything in the heavies with posters like you roaming around

Id laugh and laugh and laugh at all the butt hurt that would ensue

lmao, a durable, tall and rangy boxer with elite grappling is a perfect style match up for him?

Jesus christ, it's not even worth debating anything in the heavies with posters like you roaming around

Nate is probably the worst wrestler among the ranked LWs, so in that sense he's not a particularly bad matchup for Conor (otherwise Conor wouldn't have picked Nate from a list that included Khabib, Pettis and Cerrone). He just beat Conor at his own game.

Nate is probably the worst wrestler among the ranked LWs, so in that sense he's not a particularly bad matchup for Conor (otherwise Conor wouldn't have picked Nate from a list that included Khabib, Pettis and Cerrone). He just beat Conor at his own game.
Someone who can beat Conor at his own game is a perfect style match up for Conor? <6>

Someone who can beat Conor at his own game is a perfect style match up for Conor? <6>

The consensus before the fight was that Nate would be the easiest fight for Conor among the people who stepped up. There are far worse matchups for Conor in the LW division.

"Nate was never that good anyways."

(sarcasm of course)

I'm still salty that Conor lost because first of all he was supposed to fight dos Anjos, now when are we going to see that? Second, none of his shit talking is entertaining anymore because he got slapped and choekd out like a bitch. Third, we are in a lose-lose scenario because if Conor loses again then who gives a fuck about him anymore, and if he wins strap in for a boring ass ride because he's going to fight Aldo again, and then Diaz AGAIN.

What am I going to say? I'm going to say, why couldn't you do that the first time dumbass, and save us all the pain of watching you pull a Velasquez and fight the same two dudes for three years.

The consensus before the fight was that Nate would be the easiest fight for Conor among the people who stepped up. There are far worse matchups for Conor in the LW division.
Nope. Nate is Conor's worst match up. What the "consensus" was among people whose only achievement in watching MMA from their couch doesn't matter. Fighters and analysts were saying that writing Nate off is dumb, and they were right. Nate is the worst match up for Conor in LW, with the possible exception of Khabib, who has to avoid Conor's strikes before he can wrestle.

A boxer with the worst wrestling in the top 20 and absolutely no defense against kicking. Conors weakness is wrestling and grappling. Nate may have elite bjj but he has shit wrestling and is the only guy in the top 10 who won't be eaisly taking Conor down. He basically plays to Conors only strength, boxing.

Name one guy in the top 10 that's an easier match up for Conor. Only name thats even considerable is Barboza.

There's no point debating because I'm much smarter than you.

RUBBER MATCH NOW!!!! Fuck the FW division!!!!

Best thing that could happen for the sport.

Back