What you cooking/eating tonight? Sherdog Needs A Food Truck

Cold smoked some rainbow trout tonight then threw it into a fresh alfredo sauce. Damn good dinner tonight.

Made some chicken piccata and steamed veg last night, tonight I’m trying lamb breast for the first time, it looks like beef short ribs.
PVPz1CJ.jpg

I’m gonna BBQ today, then I’m gonna freeze all the BBQ and I’m going on a meat only diet.
It’s a long story and I feel dumb after thinking Joe Rogan is dumb and unhealthy for doing it but here we are.
Probably gonna fuck around with mirin and soy sauce as per @Dober4 recommendations.

Made some chicken piccata and steamed veg last night, tonight I’m trying lamb breast for the first time, it looks like beef short ribs.
PVPz1CJ.jpg

That somehow reminds me I forgot to buy whatever cheap ass meat I could find to cook for my dogs. Maybe some organs.
That looks dope I will later on google what piccata means.
I tried lamb in tacos I think, or maybe just in Mediterranean/Indian cuisine. For sure in a gyro in Paris 2003?

Having this right now, my 4:47PM breakfast, literally empty stomach right now (woke up at 12pm tho)
7B6C56ED-B7C1-45E4-AEBE-A59FCCD60025.jpeg

And this one later:
641DA6BD-682F-4B15-9A41-FCF910BA59EC.jpeg

I’m gonna BBQ today, then I’m gonna freeze all the BBQ and I’m going on a meat only diet.
It’s a long story and I feel dumb after thinking Joe Rogan is dumb and unhealthy for doing it but here we are.
Probably gonna fuck around with mirin and soy sauce as per @Dober4 recommendations.

That somehow reminds me I forgot to buy whatever cheap ass meat I could find to cook for my dogs. Maybe some organs.
I tried lamb in tacos I think, or maybe just in Mediterranean/Indian cuisine. For sure in a gyro in Paris 2003?

Having this right now, my 4:47PM breakfast, literally empty stomach right now (woke up at 12pm tho)
View attachment 731489

And this one later:
View attachment 731491
You really going for the meat diet? Will it be expensive?
I don't know much about it but is it a balance of red and white meat, or predominantly red?

For the dogs you ever get then chicken livers? My butcher does 1lb for 50p, lasts ages. I feed my boy white fish and veg though mostly, he gets chicken or liver every couple weeks but mostly fish. Fucking LOVES it, even the cheap as frozen fillets he's game for

I keep forgetting about this thread, need to do more in it

View attachment 731489

And this one later:
View attachment 731491

Turns out I’m not a lamb guy. It’s ok tasting and it cooked beautifully but it’s very fatty and the fat has a weird taste because of all the lanolin.

I’m fermenting some hot sauce though. Should take about 2 weeks. The date should be 2-16-20 I was drunk.
gF16dZO.jpg

That's awesome, what kind of fish in the sushi? I never tried making my own
well, you can buy different kinds of course. sometimes I use yellow tail tuna or ahi. sometimes, if I can get it, fresh crab meat.
throw in some avocado, sesame seeds and roll it up.

well, you can buy different kinds of course. sometimes I use yellow tail tuna or ahi. sometimes, if I can get it, fresh crab meat.
throw in some avocado, sesame seeds and roll it up.
Man I love crab, I'm only 15 minutes drive from the ocean so we get some good stuff but crab is still expensive. Sometimes I buy a couple dressed crabs and mean to do something with them but they taste so good I just spoon them straight out the shell into my mouth

Gonna do a coconut prawn/crayfish curry on Friday

I love that hot-sauce. It destroys my soul though.

I’m a hot sauce black belt Mexican, none of those brands destroy me. Hot sauce horror story coming up after this cliffhanger.

How much sodium does that thing have? Lol... just checked... 2500mg... hot damn that’s a lot.
Sodium patotium.

Damn they look so good!

Hot sauce destroys my arse, I always have to use raw chillies on my food rather than hot sauce.
Chilles I can eat at any heat and just need to make sure I don't leave the house with using the toilet first, hot sauce fucks up my stomach and gives me real bad hic cups.
As an honest to god legitimate scientist that is very interesting to me. If I eat too much heat all I have to deal with is the hiccups. Takes some next level retarded heat for me to deal with stomach or ass issues.

Get a sixer of Coranas too.
<DisgustingHHH>

Hot sauce is the great leveler
Hot sauce crew club established.
Declaring myself hot sauce chancellor here.

El Yucateco is fucking great hot sauce. The green stuff, too. I had about half of a bottle with some pizza the other day and nearly shit out my intestines.
El Yucateco is my baseline hot sauce level.
Green is just for flavor. Red is for kick. Black is to wrap shit up.

I can eat real chillie heat so hot, but hot sauce gives me mad hic ups and nasty shits

Give me a raw scotch bonnet chillies on my food and I can wolf that shit down no problem
When I worked at an Indian restaurant the south-indian owner would eat these atomic green chilies raw without a sweat. P2P goat.

The black one is my favorite. It's a smoked hot sauce.
Sometimes I go to this mainstream Mexican place here in texas and my tacos end up with 5 different hot saucea. Green avocado, green perico super spicy, red sauce, red tomato sauce, black smoked sauce, too much sauce.

View attachment 731495
mujyunmaidaiginjyo.png

homemade sushi rolls, premium sake

Turns out I’m not a lamb guy. It’s ok tasting and it cooked beautifully but it’s very fatty and the fat has a weird taste because of all the lanolin.
I remember force feeding my ex Plan B pills and sake.

I’m fermenting some hot sauce though. Should take about 2 weeks. The date should be 2-16-20 I was drunk.
gF16dZO.jpg
Damn bro legit next level.
[<dunn]

Man I love crab, I'm only 15 minutes drive from the ocean so we get some good stuff but crab is still expensive. Sometimes I buy a couple dressed crabs and mean to do something with them but they taste so good I just spoon them straight out the shell into my mouth

Gonna do a coconut prawn/crayfish curry on Friday

Sounds like heaven.

Last edited:
I’m a hot sauce black belt Mexican, none of those brands destroy me. Hot sauce horror story coming up after this cliffhanger.

Sodium patotium.

As
As an honest to good legitimate scientist that is very interesting to me. If I eat too much heat all I have to deal with is the hiccups. Takes some next level retarded heat for me to deal with stomach or ass issues.

<DisgustingHHH>

Hot sauce crew club established.
Declaring myself hot sauce chancellor here.

El Yucateco is my baseline hot sauce level.
Green is just for flavor. Red is for kick. Black is to wrap shit up.

When I worked at an Indian restaurant the south-indian owner would eat these atomic green chilies raw without a sweat. P2P goat.

Sometimes I go to this mainstream Mexican place here in texas and my tacos end up with 5 different hot saucea. Green avocado, green perico super spicy, red sauce, red tomato sauce, black smoked sauce, too much sauce.

I remember force feeding my ex Plan B pills and sake.

Damn bro legit next level.
[<dunn]

Sounds like heaven.

Well, Mr. Hot Sauce Black Belt, do you have hot sauce in your desk drawer? I know you vatos do that all the time.

Rubbed with brown sugar, mirin, butter, sea salt, mustard.
They curled up a bit fire was too hot, fuck it, they have a charred aka burnt layer but the meat was fuckin good n soft, most of the burn was on the bone side with no meat. Fam likes meat well done so it went by quick.808E56C5-8A90-4591-9EE7-FBA8E9BE3C29.jpeg
BCFF704D-6044-4DD4-A612-2364B8C248F2.jpeg

That was yesterdays dinner

Today I had five guys for lunch and some Greek plate for dinner with bifteki, Aegean slaw, Brussels sprouts and kaftero tsatziki and pitas

You really going for the meat diet? Will it be expensive?
I don't know much about it but is it a balance of red and white meat, or predominantly red?

For the dogs you ever get then chicken livers? My butcher does 1lb for 50p, lasts ages. I feed my boy white fish and veg though mostly, he gets chicken or liver every couple weeks but mostly fish. Fucking LOVES it, even the cheap as frozen fillets he's game for

I keep forgetting about this thread, need to do more in it

Used to feed my chihuahua raw chicken, like a whole small one. She wanted me to hold onto it though like a lil jurrasic park dino. Haven’t looked into discount organs in a long time.

I spent like $100 today on meat including seasoning and charcoal and shit, should last me more than 10 days so less than $10 of food per day is what I’m planning on. Quite cheap in the long run. Bought at my local Texan grocery store chain, way better than walmart or prepackaged but still very affordable. About $10 rounded up for 2 rib-eye steaks.

Back