What would you rather see? Rousey/Tate 3 or Rousey/Holm?

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Y'all really wanna see Tate fight again? I know this is the era of rematchs but I'm glad the Holm fight got made. She's undefeated and a champion boxer. Pretty good storyline this fight was bound to be made the second she signed on with the UFC, everyone knew that. Might as well book it now before someone comes along and takes a split decision win from her. Now does she stand a chance? No, she will lose but she will put up a better fight then bethe...if I knew how to make a poll I would've but I'm not that cool lol sorry sherbros. Thoughts who you rather see fight Ronda on Jan 2nd?

Holm

UFC made the right choice and people need to quit their bitching

Tate definitely. Holm is gonna get subbed in under a minute. This looks like Randy Couture vs James Toney all over again.

Holm. New face with a real combat sports background and pedigree. And it's not like Holm is getting any younger. 33 years old is pretty much entering middle age when it comes to MMA.

Tate was already 0-2 against Rousey. Anyone who was genuinely excited for Rousey-Tate 3 is most likely just a huge Tate fan.

Holm gonna get owned, at least Tate has been in there before and might be able to use that exp to her advantage...Holm gonna lose an arm...

Eh.
Both are not very compelling, but they're the least bad choices available, and about equally 'least bad'.

This is one of the questions that sucks because there's no good answer. Both options stink...it's like asking would you rather sniff a dirt diaper or a pile of dog crap...do I really have to choose? There's no winning here.

i'm not paying $60 to see ronda vs tate 3. it's a waste of my money to see that shit again.

Um, how about Cyborg vs Rousey. Hell, I'd rather see Rousey spar in a mirror than fight Holm.

The Rousey/Tate fights were quite entertaining. She made some half-way decent attempts to defend the armbar and it resulted in some nice scrambles and a small bit of tension. I would watch another.

Rousey vs some girl who we all know she can armbar in 15 seconds - I don't find it entertaining at all. Some people clearly do - comparisons to Tyson etc. But for me the novelty wore thin pretty quickly.

i'm not paying $60 to see ronda vs tate 3. it's a waste of my money to see that shit again.

I don't see why ANYONE would be excited for Rousey vs Tate 3, except hardcore Tate fans.

Um, how about Cyborg vs Rousey. Hell, I'd rather see Rousey spar in a mirror than fight Holm.

All Cyborg has to do is sign a fight at 135 and make weight. Seems pretty simple. At least if she signed at 135 and came in over weight she could say she actually TRIED to make 135.

Tito said she can make 135. Her manager says she can make 135. Cyborg put on twitter that she can make 135.

When both her prior and current conditioning coaches say she can make 135 and has made NO effort to make 135, and Lockhart says that Cyborg's camp never even asked about making 135 until last month, all that tells us is that she wasn't even interested in finding out if she could make 135 -- not that she couldn't make 135.

There's NO way the UFC is going to make a 135 title fight with Cyborg and risk her coming in at 143, 145 or 150. Cyborg has to make at least ONE fight at 135 before she faces off with Rousey.

Holm. You have to be dumb to say otherwise.

Back