What Would You Love To See Happen In A UFC Fight?

Bloodsport....watch it....
Ok here I go, didnt think I was going to have to explain this....When the guy tells Frank "Dim Mak"...Jackson leans over and says "What the hell is a dima mak" and I thought someone smart would have said "Death touch"(I would have accepted "def touch)for the accent:)

Yes I have seen it like everyone else 4,076 times

Disappointing

~Jack Sears

Megumi Fuji vs. Jessica Aguilar in a UFC cage...one more time...to decide the G.O.A.T.!

Jarl

Ok here I go, didnt think I was going to have to explain this....When the guy tells Frank "Dim Mak"...Jackson leans over and says "What the hell is a dima mak" and I thought someone smart would have said "Death touch"(I would have accepted "def touch)for the accent:)

Disappointing

~Jack Sears

Apologies. I haven't seen it enough times to pick that up.

I feel bad for shutting down that opening....

Spinning elbow ko!

John_Hathaway_vs._Dong_Hyun_Kim_ktfo1.gif

Disappointing

~Jack Sears

nice. bonus points

I'd love to see Lauzon hit a flying Triangle from off the cage like he has videos of him doing.

Or for Chael to get a TKO/KO victory

You guys think it's possible to pull off a Boston Crab? I mean, it seems simple enough...just gotta be really quick, I reckon!

Bert+Assirati+Boston+Crab2.jpg

Ive pulled it off in training. Jump from the guard top. Step over. Walls of jericho style. Doubt it would ever happen again.

Back