What Would You Love To See Happen In A UFC Fight?

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would love to see:

Daniel Cormier slam Jon Jones like he did in this gif:

tumblr_n2r5b5aWsT1si9idzo2_500.jpg

When Beth beats Shayna Baszler and the decision is announced that Beth has won, I want to see Ronda get in Cyborg's face and say "You laughing at my girl's pain bitch?" and Cyborg throws her to the ground and they both fight. Then Edmund tries to break it up and Miesha jumps on his back, armed with a jar of Pickle's. That's just a fantasy of course. :D But I do want to see Ronda and Cyborg give each other the evil eye. :icon_twis

What do you guys want to see?

I would like to see a clean H-bomb land flush on Cormier's chin.

You guys think it's possible to pull off a Boston Crab? I mean, it seems simple enough...just gotta be really quick, I reckon!

Bert+Assirati+Boston+Crab2.jpg

One hit KO from an enziguri like the one Bendo tried on Edgar.

You guys think it's possible to pull off a Boston Crab? I mean, it seems simple enough...just gotta be really quick, I reckon!

I believe that Kenny Monday won by Boston Crab back in the day when he and Kevin Jackson were in MMA.

I've already seen the Randleplex; what's going to top that?

Can't believe im the first, but maybe see meishas top get pulled down in a fight.

I was actually thinking about this yesterday. Could only imagine it happening after a reverse triangle was applied(ala Rockhold/Boetsch). But that sounds kind of hard...

Werdum - Mayweather - Badr Hari - Cain - Lloyd Woodard.

*** Can these Combat Sports legens defeat the biigest star in MMA today? ***

Olympic Medalist and Sumbission fighter (w/ GREAT boxing)... ROWDY..... RONDA.... ROUSEY!!!!!

In the right cricumstances of course.

Back