What would you have done if you were at this Concert ?

Biggiebrother**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Skinheads run riot at Russian rock concert

Skinheads run riot at Russian rock concert
August 30, 2010 - 8:27AM

Scores of bare-chested skinheads have attacked a crowd of about 3000 people at a rock concert in central Russia, beating them with clubs, media reports say.

What would you have done if a) you were at the concert on your own or with male mates and b) if you had your girlfriend with you ?

Find bottle of vodka. Drink some vodka. Turn into a molotov. Throw molotov. Run.

Well since I'm Russian and look the part, I would slowly slink away and get the fuck out of there. It is such a common occurrence over there now, that I would not advice travel if I didn't look Russian. It is very dangerous to ride the subways.

Pull out my Dragunov I had just bought and taken a high position and no scoped all the bad guys. But seriously. After the crowd was gone. Act dead or run like a motherfucker.

a) with my mates? have all of us shamelessly attack one, take his baseball bat, get another, take his and eventually come to a stand still and battle. HARD is what i want to say. But tell them all to drop or run.

b) umm....... she is white and half russian so I don't know. Have her look casual and slink away while i ran?

jump guard or go for a double leg. ground fighting owns the streets :redface:

Armbar the bat and snap it and then armbar his arm. Repeat until I feel content or tired. (sarcasm)

not much you can do but stay out of the way, simple answer but you don't get into that, to many people for one man no matter what your plan.

hahahahaha

anyways

since im

Muslim + black = never going to russia lol never would have been there and if i was there and i knew the risk i'd beat myself.....but seriously run...and for B....run.

Viacheslav_Datsik.jpg

2zye5vr.jpg
but because of that damn fight on Saturday, we'll never hear the end of this "grappling is better than striking" from all the wrestling/bjj trolls and 16 year old mma fans.

Back