What would you do?

iPhone 7 128GB Jet Black (GSM) - Apple
www.apple.com › iPhone › iPhone 7
$749.00

iPhone 6s Plus 32GB Space Gray - Apple
www.apple.com › iPhone › iPhone 6s
$649.00

Lol

It's a huge waste because tech products lose their value like mad. You're basically throwing that money into a fire so that your kid can have a status boost at school for the following year. Status boost wears off when the new model comes out. It's incredibly dumb.

joke's on them, I'd be like these parents

99% of those posts are made to get a rise out of people. It's hard to take anything seriously I read on the Internet.

Why do people always fall for this shit?

Can someone confirm if this is real life?? It's just trolling, right? Sarcasm?

Eh it's the parents fault for tolerating such behavior for their entire life. Kids don't get like that overnight. Anyways what would I do? Take the gift back and their ungrateful ass gets nothing.

What the fuck is wrong with those people, who gives toilet paper for christmas??
When I was somewhat of a douche, one year my mom got me a big box, and when I opened it, it was a small Styrofoam ball colored black (diy coal)

Some kids when you ask them what they want their first reply is always, "i dunno."

It's kinda frustrating because then you have to get it out of them or be creative with their gift.

So appreciate those other kids who are specific down to the color. It makes Christmas shopping a lot easier.
"I dunno" is Swedish for uppercuts. Fact.

My dad and stepmom once gave my little half brother coal in his stocking. I guess he was being a pain in the ass that year.

What the fuck is wrong with those people, who gives toilet paper for christmas??
The first gift you'll wipe your ass with since the time your aunt bought you maroon 5's album back in 2007.

Back