What would you do with an extra $1,000 a month?

Shove half in a Help to Buy ISA and save the rest for travel.

Those are the only two things that I really want to do in life.

Pay off debt for 18 months or so. Then put some towards the mortgage and pay that down and look at helping daughter with her university degree in 2 years...by the time she's out of uni my son will be looking at going probably...

put it towards my retirement.
or more drugs.

not sure.

Lots ya'll fools don't got your priorities right. This dude knows what's up and his answer would be my answer if my life liked me getting drunk every night. 3 to

I don't right now cuz we've had so many unforeseen things come up that the money isn't always there. Sure we're making all our payments but some are last minute and just barely not getting a late fee.

Pay off debt for 18 months or so. Then put some towards the mortgage and pay that down and look at helping daughter with her university degree in 2 years...by the time she's out of uni my son will be looking at going probably...
Very admirable choice!

I’d go crazy at Lids!
baseball-cap-rack-for-wall-baseball-cap-rack-caps-organizer-wall-hat-hangers-what-in-baseball-hat-holder-for-wall.jpg

I got a 20% raise last week which adds up to about that and my plan is legal marijuana, lots and lots of it.

I was making not far off that extra cash until September from renting out a spare bedroom.

I just used the extra money to go on more vacations this year, went to:
  • Belfast
  • Dublin (seperate trip)
  • Berlin
  • Slovenia
  • Tenerife
  • Austria
And got one last vacation booked to Australia in December.

Lolz in my country 1K is enough not to work anymore, If I had extra 1k a month I would probably just get an part time job with less hours just to get free medicare and spend the rest of my day with my family, and get into stuff I would normally couldnt have done with an 8-5 job.

Luxury cruise every year.

With the raise i just got and my bills being relatively low, im pretty much pocketing over 1k a month now...if i was to pick up ot every week i can pocket 2k

The plan is to still save that shit

Mix of drugs, buying silver and gold, and guns.

Maybe pay off my house a little quicker.

Back