What would you do if your opponent did this?

ThePainFactory

I train Ninjas
@Blue
Reaction score
I was going through some old grappling videos and ran on to this one. Thought I would see how you guys would handle this.

He's just tasting the STD's to make sure they're still fresh.

I won't even grapple with excessively hairy people. I'm reluctant if your butt crack gets notably steamy.

So digging at your balls and licking your snot is a bit much for me.

(to be clear, digging your junk isn't a big deal if you're wearing a cup. I do that all the time. It's combining your hands with your junk, nose and mouth in one motion that makes my brain overload.)

he is adjusted his cup or something with his right hand...he then wipes his other hand or checks for blood...Different hands man

He fixed his cup and wiped his nose (probably seeing if he was bleeding rather than staring at a booger anyway). I'd wrestle him and get on with my life.

Assuming he was just adjusting a cup, doesn't really seem that big a deal. Being really grossed out by this is sort of pointless, given the sanitation realities of competing in grappling events where no pre-match medical inspections are required.

The stuff worth worrying about probably isn't on their groin. It's going to be on the surface of their uncovered skin. Soles of their feet in particular. If we base "eww" factor solely on the risk of catching something, given the number of people I see walking in & out of the bathroom with bare feet at grappling tournments, performing a figure-four toe hold in a tournament setting is honestly the grossest thing ever.

I'd call Einarr, and have him kill him with an osoto.

Back