what would you do if your neighbor kicked your dog really hard?

Depends.

If the dog is making a mess or otherwise disturbing the peace in my neighbors yard, I'll chew my neighbor's head off and take my dog away.

If it's just for the hell of it . . . minus one neighbor. :icon_evil

If someone kicked my dog, really hard, they'd probably wind up in the hospital.

Let's say you have a dog and he wanders over to your neighbor's front yard to play, not causing any ruckus or harm, then your neighbor kicks your dog as if it were a football.

Now I know it's the fault of the owner for not watching his dog, but that kind of physical abuse is not necessary.

I hate dogs, but I would probably fight the guy.

i don't like any of my neighbors, so if i saw that happen i would get really rowdy. if it comes to the point of getting physical, so be it, but an immense egging would go down for sure.

326456019.gif

Hopefully your neighbor isn't Mark Hunt though and falls down.

If your neighbor is Mark Hunt, you apologize for your dog getting in the way of his foot.

I'll tell u what I did in a similar situation:

I was chillin nearby my high school and there is this little kitten wandering around. It was a stray animal I believe. Some douschebag is passing by and he kicks the little kitten exactly as if it were a football. I gave him a 3-6 combo before both of us knew what the f happened.

Cruelty to animals is totally unnecessary

i'd be like, "dog, are you okay??" and if he said yes i would scream at my neighbor. if he said no it would be hellfire and brimstone.

Haha these responses are gold.

I would rip his spine out in front of his children. Then I would fuck his wife in the ass.

Id want to beat the shit out of him but I would probably expres my anger through profanity and be an asshole to him for the rest of the time I live near him.

Easy to tell who owns a pit bull in this thread.

Back