what would you do if your neighbor kicked your dog really hard?

I'd teach my dog how to check kicks.

Ahaha, then send him back over.

In serious my dog weighs 185lbs, if someone kicked him they would be lucky to get away before they got mauled. He is really good natured but I suspect someone kicking him would not end well.

However if my dog was being aggressive before the kick, and not just trying to play or was just walking about I would apologies and make sure it didn't happen again. Either way I would make sure my dog stayed away.

Now, IF they kicked him for no reason other than being on their porch, there would be a fight.

Don't own a dog but look after my friend's dog sometimes. If someone dared kick him, i'd fuckin' kill them. Same as I would if someone hit a member of my family or one of my friends.

4191599_o.gif

Good gravy, that uppercut is the most telegraphed thing i've seen since JDS/Werdum. Stupid girl should have slipped it.

Wait for the guy's kid and/or wife to wander into your yard.

Let's say you have a dog and he wanders over to your neighbor's front yard to play, not causing any ruckus or harm, then your neighbor kicks your dog as if it were a football.

Now I know it's the fault of the owner for not watching his dog, but that kind of physical abuse is not necessary.

Probably more to the story than this.

If a neighbor kicked my dog? I'd close his fucking eye for him.

Oh, come on. This is a really stupid thread.
TS is just trying to get a reaction from dog owners because everyone knows sherdoggers love their dogs more then people.

Damn straight, Dog threads are an easy way to get a thread to 1k posts

Ahaha, then send him back over.

In serious my dog weighs 185lbs, if someone kicked him they would be lucky to get away before they got mauled. He is really good natured but I suspect someone kicking him would not end well.

However if my dog was being aggressive before the kick, and not just trying to play or was just walking about I would apologies and make sure it didn't happen again. Either way I would make sure my dog stayed away.

Now, IF they kicked him for no reason other than being on their porch, there would be a fight.

What kind of dog weighs 185 pounds?

Do nothing as the dog shouldn't have been there. But that neighbor and his whole family would be an enemy for life to the point that if his house is on fire I'm doing nothing except using it to roast marshmellows.

Complete freeze out ignore, no acknowledgments - not even any hello nods. Any of his shit that comes on my property is mine if he wants it, and if there is any trees from his property over my property line they're getting cut back to the property line. Mailman delivers his mail to my house by mistake - it goes in the shredder.

If you're single or something and thus not worried about ridiculous escalation you could put up a sign on your front lawn that says "Dirt bag neighbor likes to kick dogs until they cough up blood" or something, but the neighbor will then retaliate and you are in a full blown feud that could spiral out of control quickly and where at best you'll both look like morons to the rest of your neighborhood.

Fucking hell I didn't know they could get that big, according to wiki the largest mastiff ever was 356 pounds!

Thoughtstone's Dog vs Anderson Silva new years eve card, make it happen Dana

Simple way for anderson to win, bring a chili dog in the ring, say down, step on him. TKO.

Back