what would you do if your neighbor kicked your dog really hard?

my dog can take care of himself

Cut his foot off and beat him senseless with it.

I'd talk to him about it and ask him not to do it again. If my dog was injured, however, I'd probably rage... I fuckin love dogs :(

4191599_o.gif

Call the cops. If they didn't do anything, I'd break/steal something valuable and do everything in my power to screw this guy. I do it to my neighbors right now, they broke their trashcan and stole mine. Teepee them, tear up their yard, throw crap in their pool, put pickled pigs feet/cat food in their mailbox (it smells horrible now), pop small objects with my bb gun when they aren't home, etc.

Either fight him or light poop on fire at his door at 1:11am EST time; I live in California.

Don't let your animals go on other peoples yards, they may shit/piss on the persons yard and therefore the punting of the runt is warranted.

Let's say you have a dog and he wanders over to your neighbor's front yard to play, not causing any ruckus or harm, then your neighbor kicks your dog as if it were a football.

Now I know it's the fault of the owner for not watching his dog, but that kind of physical abuse is not necessary.

id take off my hoodie right now run out the door an kick them really hard then punch them

Uhh...

Either he'd take an ass whipping, or I would.

But we would fight.

I've had situations in the past where neighbors dogs of various temperments have ended up at my door step. One particular alpha was camping in front lawn and not allowing one of us to approach it and scare it off. We eventually called animal control, while I blasted it with high pressure hose and sent him running. I love animals, especiallly dogs, therefore would explore any non lethal, non extraordinary physical means to get rid of the dog. However, if I ever encounter a dog attacking someone in my family, I would have to take desperate measures, likely a firearm. I would expect any reasonable person to do the same. And the owner should not have any recourse to retaliate.

Well my dog is really friendly and loves to play with children so I know for a fact my neighbor would be a piece of shit if he did that and I would probably leg kick him really hard and ask him how it feels.

If one/two time accident and just walking around, beat with bat. If the dog did something, nothing. I tried to punt a dog in the head the other day that was just walking around outside this guys yard that got aggressive with my dog. She punked him out but he kept coming so i swung my foot with all my might and came damn close to tripping over leash. Unfortunately l I missed. Dude came home right after and didn't seem to give a flying shit his dog was out.

Call the cops. If they didn't do anything, I'd break/steal something valuable and do everything in my power to screw this guy. I do it to my neighbors right now, they broke their trashcan and stole mine. Teepee them, tear up their yard, throw crap in their pool, put pickled pigs feet/cat food in their mailbox (it smells horrible now), pop small objects with my bb gun when they aren't home, etc.

How old are you?

Depends I guess. If it was a rottweiler and the dude was just scared, that's my bad. If it is a Chihuahua and he just doesn't like dogs, think Fedor vs. Zulu.

Back