what would you do if your neighbor kicked your dog really hard?

Beat them to a pulp. I value my dog over anyone who would kick a dog for no reason.

i'd be like, "dog, are you okay??" and if he said yes i would scream at my neighbor. if he said no it would be hellfire and brimstone.

I'd kick him harder, unless my dog is dangerous and he was around his kid or something.

Where does your friend live? Jurisdictions are different...

Put on steel toes and kick him in the shin really hard. Should let him know where things stand.

Depends:

If my dog intiated the attack and my neighbour felt it was his self-defense, it would be understandable. Hopefully nothing legal would come out of it, depending on the severity

If my neighbour just did it because my dog was barking or "just because" there would be a completely different problem. If my dog was seriously injured and I was left to pay the bills, there would be some legal action involved. If not, I would probably kick my neighbour

Arrest them. They will likely resist arrest. I have that feeling.

Oh, come on. This is a really stupid thread.
TS is just trying to get a reaction from dog owners because everyone knows sherdoggers love their dogs more then people.

Masturbate furiously in front of them for a week. Strong Eye Contact.

What's your dog doing wandering off of your or your friend's property? Does the dog shit on his lawn all the time?

I'd beat the shit out of him and if I don't I'd make sure to comeback with some blunt object and go for it again.

Nobody fucks with my dog.

Back