What would you do if you hit the lottery?

The guys standing behind you at the carry out are going to be pissed
He always buys a 32oz of king cobra with sticky pennies, nickles and dimes he dug out of his ash tray so he deserves it.

Last edited:
Clear 20m? Quit. Buy bro and folks houses. Give away 3m to friends and family. Buy a decent house for about 1m. Buy vacation house for same. Live off 15m forever.

Suze%2BOrman%2BOWN%2BOprah%2BWinfrey%2BNetwork%2B2011%2BC9MujbfLU5dl.jpg

Hit up Suze Orman for advice. No matter what, she knows her ISH.

I'd buy a brazzers account, some good food, Rolex skydweller (yellow gold), mansion in Colorado full of marijuana edibles, a new gi, 2 range rovers, my own gym with 2 black belts on staff at all time, maybe some hookers, etc

Buy a bigass strip of land and build apartments.

seriously? I'd still work - until doing so fizzles out. I'd intend to drink it all in slowly.

Nothing terribly exciting.

1. Quit my job.
2. Pay off my condo.
3. Give condo to my mother.
4. Buy a house.
5. Help out my close friends and family as best as I can.
6. Take all of my family on a nice vacation somewhere.
7. Give each of my co workers 10k.
8. Buy myself either a Rolex submariner or IWC Big Pilot.
9. Buy myself a nicer bass guitar. Not sure what kind. Maybe a Warwick.

Last edited:
I'd buy a brazzers account, some good food, Rolex skydweller (yellow gold), mansion in Colorado full of marijuana edibles, a new gi, 2 range rovers, my own gym with 2 black belts on staff at all time, maybe some hookers, etc

If you won enough you could buy Brazzers.

I'd wonder how the fuck I won when I never buy a ticket.

Then probably coke and bitches in that order.

Nothing terribly exciting.

1. Quit my job.
2. Pay off my condo.
3. Give condo to my mother.
4. Buy a house.
5. Help out my close friends and family as best as I can.
6. Take all of my family on a nice vacation somewhere.
7. Give each of my co workers 10k.
8. Buy myself either a Rolex submariner or IWC Big Pilot.
Why would you give your coworkers money? you've just quit your job, to hell with those schmucks you're never going to see them again.

You're rich now you can afford a better class of colleagues/friends.

Why would you give your coworkers money? you've just quit your job, to hell with those schmucks you're never going to see them again.

You're rich now you can afford a better class of colleagues/friends.
Because I like them and they're good people.

i dont think buying or managing property when you have that kind of money is worth the hassle - your return on your interest will be far more than anything you could hope to earn on property.

i'd buy land with mineral rights - maybe build modest homes on the land that i'd live in for part of the year but never would i bother with the housing market.

Id get myself a Hyundai Equus ultimate (low key bad-ass luxury car)

My wife would want a 7 series BMW.

Pay off the house, pay off all debt, become partners with my instructor and move the team into a nice upgraded gym. Probably get a used truck and a nice bass boat, a ridiculous PC and refurnish the house.

I could probably get everything id want to do accomplished for less than a million, the rest would be saved/invested safely and Id live off the interest.

I would spend some money to pay off debt and get some stuff I want, maybe quit my job, and invest the rest.

Id get myself a Hyundai Equus ultimate (low key bad-ass luxury car)

My wife would want a 7 series BMW.

Pay off the house, pay off all debt, become partners with my instructor and move the team into a nice upgraded gym. Probably get a used truck and a nice bass boat, a ridiculous PC and refurnish the house.

I could probably get everything id want to do accomplished for less than a million, the rest would be saved/invested safely and Id live off the interest.

With 20 million I'd probably buy some fun muscle car too eventually - have a 2015 mustang right now so don't think i'd change that for a few years. For a sensible car, I'd probably go way of Tesla in a few years.

With fuck off money, I'd probably invest in fully operational/stocked workshop garage and teach myself how to restore old cars - I'd need something to pass the time with so might as well use my hands.

Back