What would you do if the UFC ended?

Pride killed pride, and the ufc came in and made sure we got to see all of the pride guys and ufc guys under the same org.
Yep....
Pride was for sale. Thats why ufc bought it.

Laugh.

And watch other promotions.

This!. Bellator or another promotion would snap up all the top fighters anyway. I personally wouldn't miss liar Dana's attention whoring even a little bit.

@Typrune Goatley Stop liking my post you weirdo. I wish nobody would like my posts. I seriously refuse to like post because this shit forum wont add a dislike button.

Life would go on.

Bellator section of sherdog

giphy.gif
Brutal finish

Mass suicides?
I'd be pretty fucking bummed out tell you that, i would prolly stop wathcing mma altogether.
spam sherdog saying how i was correct and @ the users who doubt my posts

Life goes on. Dont watch anything else sports wise so that part would suck for a bit, losing the premiere mma org, but id get over it.

Ended a long time ago for me, it died many years ago, now its a circus show and I don't take it seriously. But I keep alive because of my lovely sherdoggers. Sherdog>UFC

Find an internet forum of the next biggest promotion and just criticise everything all day and pretend UFC was so much better. Basically like a next gen Pride fan. Or... just move on with my life instead of wallowing in nostalgia and hate.

Back