What would you do honestly, real life scenario

He's armed? life over property. I have an equalizer? life over property. both unarmed? the dudes dead meat :)

I'd probably give the money to him but as soon as he steps away and turns around I'd give him a cheap shot and go from there.
Unless that cheap shot will make him unconscious, then yeah, but that's an invite to get stabbed even more, you lose the money, and you end up covered with newspaper in concrete pavement.

Strangely enough, that may actually work!?!?

That said, I still think it a bit wiser to just avoid the knife fight and give the guy my wallet........ Covering myself in duct tape and phone-books every time i use public transportation just sounds a bit tedious...... Could be a valuable conditioning exercise, help cut weight, build strength and all while still safely protecting your wallet from knife wielding assailants! Hell, even if he really wants your wallet that bad he is gonna have to cut off all that duct tape and remove the phone books.......... i think you may be on to something here :icon_chee

Imagine having to pull the tape off your body hair though!:eek: yooow!

I've found the perfect defense of a knife attack!

AR006_H031_Option.JPG

For the low low price of five installments of 200 dollars you too can own the LEGS MAHONEY PERSONAL KNIFE DEFENSE SURVIVAL SUIT! (Sword not included)

Call now with in the next 20 minutes and wewill throw in a free slap chop!

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

Strangely enough, that may actually work!?!? That said, I still think it a bit wiser to just avoid the knife fight and give the guy my wallet........ Covering myself in duct tape and phone-books every time i use public transportation just sounds a bit tedious...... Could be a valuable conditioning exercise, help cut weight, build strength and all while still safely protecting your wallet from knife wielding assailants! Hell, even if he really wants your wallet that bad he is gonna have to cut off all that duct tape and remove the phone books.......... i think you may be on to something here :icon_chee

yellow pages are like armour..bulletproof

no shit

Thats the way your mom likes it! booyah

:icon_chee

yeah...but no.

i doubt any woman would go out with a man who's got a bigger pussy than her.

I heard when you go get a haircut , they charge you for a bikini wax.

:icon_lol:

I was just joking Mongo the cave troll.

lighten up! :icon_chee

Back