What would you do here?

Fill the room with upper cuts!

Sherbros are slacking.

Throw that fucker in drive and get out of dodge. The seal can stay or go.

Calling @Zookeeper Gabe to get the opinion of Marine Animal expert.

turn the boat on an drive away. Pretty easy really.
Yup. Don’t worry about a thing, little buddy. We’re outta here
2IRTNjJ.gif

Pretty simple: throw the woman into the water. God she was annoying. Save that breath for swimming, honey. Me and seal gone badda yai bye bye byeeeee there used to be a gray in time, cuh.

They seem to want the seal. The seal is cute, but it's him or me. I'd toss him like Jazz off of Fresh Prince.

Also, that's got to be the longest GIF I've seen.

That's why I've always been afraid of swimming in lakes. And I'm always amazed by people who do it.

when the freaking orcas were still far away I would have told that sea lion.... motherfucka you better hide inside this boat before those orcas want to come eat you!.... you should have thought in advance about this situation brotha!

#1. Start engine
#2. Sail back to the dock
#3. Exit Boat
#4. Go home

Why is it that the guy straight out of the Georgia backwoods has to come up with all the answers?

<Oku02>

Stay calm, hold on to something just in case, see if the whales are gonna fuck up the boat, fire up the engine and move on (especially if they try and capsize it). The rest depends on the whales.

As an aside, if that seal doesn't wanna move, you're not moving it unless you're willing to hurt it.

Take a piss in the sea and sing Songs about life.

I would boot the seal in, I got my orca homies backs. They're the best.

I couldn't hear the audio where I'm at, but from the comments it sounds like the woman was all alone in the boat? Depending on her size I'm not sure she could get that sea lion back in the water if she wanted to.

I'm sure he'd rather fight her than the orcas.

That sea lion was like

captainphillips-barkhad.gif

Jump in and swim with the whales just like at Sea World.

There is a guide for this, you know...

Damn that seal is fucked. Imagine being the seal in that predicament. Just fucken shoot me on the head.

Back