What would you do all day without the internet?

Had a screen-free day last Saturday.

Frisbee golf in the morning.
Hiking in the afternoon

I have experienced some periode without internet.

Couple of years ago also there was problem with the cable in my street and there was no internet, I think it lasted 3 weeks?
You quickly find out how depend you are on the internet:
emails
friends trying to chat with you
looking at your bank account
bills coming in by mail
and lets not even talk about entertainment.

I did a lot of reading and watching TV at that time, it was actually pretty relaxed imo.

Another time my computer broke down and I had to drive to my parents to read my emails.
Now I have a smartphone so at least that keeps me safe if it would happen again...

aa8e851365892485.gif

Create a group and call it Sherdog........ We would meet in a rented house and the first rule would be........

You don't talk about Sherdog!!

Go camping/fishing/hiking. Hell I would look forward to it.

Create a group and call it Sherdog........ We would meet in a rented house and the first rule would be........

You don't talk about Sherdog!!
Sounds like the normal Mayberry gangbang every last Saturday of the month.

read, go out, meet people, sleep more
i'd probably be better informed and happier, to be honest.

What I usually do when I’m not on the Internet - try to move things with my mind.

Wouldn't be to concerned with it if I had a nice lady. Dang.

Read , work out, walk the dogs more. What i normally do but longer now.

lol, all these are exactly what came to mind when thinking about the question. But I would probably add smoking bowls throughout reading, working out, and taking the dog for a walk.

Few years ago I rented a villa in the middle of nowhere in a tiny hamlet in Tuscany. No internet whatsoever, you had to drive for 10 minutes or so just for cell service. It was bliss. Don't think I could do that now though.

Back