usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My ideas:
- send all women to Invicta and other organisations,
- send all midgets (125 division) to ONE FC etc,
- 135, 145, 155, 165, 175 (change 170 for 175), 185, 205, 225, 225+ divisions,
- all fights 3x5 minutes round even for the belt. 25 minutes fights doesnt make any sense. Less stalling, less "feeling out process", less injuries, more exciting fights etc,
- legal knees on the ground, legal soccer kicks and stomps (same like PRIDE, but legal elbows as well like it is in UFC right now),
- 40$ PPV, less events, more stacked cards,
- no reebok bullshit, fighters would earn much more money if they have few sponsors,
- tournaments (obviously 1 fight in 1 day), couple tournaments in every weight class (depends which weight class). No more bullshit about "I deserve", "Im the biggest draw" etc,
- champion have to defend the belt maximum 365 days after his previous defense / winning the belt,
- no interim belts,
- no double champs. You can be the double champ or even triple champ, but you can win the title, defend, vacate and then move up to try reach another gold,
- usada drag tests only after fight.

Any more ideas sherbros?

My ideas:
- all fights 3x5 minutes round even for the belt. 25 minutes fights doesnt make any sense. Less stalling, less "feeling out process", less injuries, more exciting fights etc,
- legal knees on the ground, legal soccer kicks and stomps (same like PRIDE, but legal elbows as well like it is in UFC right now),
- no reebok bullshit, fighters would earn much more money if they have few sponsors,
- tournaments (obviously 1 fight in 1 day), couple tournaments in every weight class (depends which weight class). No more bullshit about "I deserve", "Im the biggest draw" etc,
- champion have to defend the belt maximum 365 days after his previous defense / winning the belt,
- no interim belts,
- no double champs. You can be the double champ or even triple champ, but you can win the title, defend, vacate and then move up to try reach another gold,

Any more ideas sherbros?
What would you change in UFC?

...Everything 'cause Imma hater.

I would change the number of divisions the UFC has from 12 to 9. I would change the number of UFC cards per year from about 45 to about 28 and make sure the PPV cards are stacked. I would make 14 PPV cards a year, 4 ESPN cards and then 10 "Contender series" cards that are on ESPN+ that feature up and comers, entry level guys with one good UFC fight headlining.

I would make a celebrity ultimate fighter where c and d list celebrities can go on and compete for a contract. I would like to see 4 or 5 of these celebrity fights a year and they can appear on the Contender series cards.

The number of title fights last year was 14 out of 12 divisions. That's less than 1.2 title defenses per division. I would do everything in my power to make sure the number of title fights averaged 2 title defenses per division.

I would increase the minimum purse of 12k show/12kwin to 24k show/24k win and increase the base Reebok sponsorship from $3500 to $10k so a fighter who fights 2 or 3 times a year who also has a decent agent who can get them some sponsors outside the cage can make at least $150K a year and not have to worry about paying bills.

I would also increase the performance of the night and fight of the night bonuses from $50K to $100k. I would set up a 401k plan for the fighters that the UFC matches dollar for dollar up to 7% of the fighters contribution.

My ideas:
- no interim belts,

Any more ideas sherbros?
No reebok. No more stupid uniforms. Let the fighters have their sponsors. That was the biggest robbery ever in combat sports. Also, get the UFC off ESPN. ESPN sucks and so does Disney.

Non Tile Fights : 1 - 10 min / 1 - 5 min rounds
Title Fights: 10 / 5 / 5

Judging based off of entire fight. So basically, just like Pride.

Less of it and cut the roster in half.

Since I can't make my own threads yet I think this is potentially a good place to post this question. Are you allowed to cut open a hematoma between rounds under the unified rules? Like in Rocky basically when his eye is swollen shut so they cut it open to reduce the swelling. If it's not allowed then I would change the rules to allow it

Break off from USADA and do their own drug testing.
Attempt to buy out the Reebok contract and allow individual sponsors back.
Shrink the cage to WEC size.
Drop the men's bantam and flyweight divisions.
Uncap the heavyweight division, or at least raise the weight limit to 285.
Have 3 women's divisions at 105, 125, and 140.
Have fewer and better events: have 6-7 PPVs and 6-8 TV cards per year.
Implement a rule that if a champion is out for more than 6 months they must vacate the title and get a shot upon return. If they are out for more than 15 months they need a win or two to get back in contention.
Allow stomps and soccer kicks.

Non Tile Fights : 1 - 10 min / 1 - 5 min rounds
Title Fights: 10 / 5 / 5

Judging based off of entire fight. So basically, just like Pride.

Very important one, I forgot about it.

Great idea. For example fighter A won 2 rounds by close 10-9. He just did little bit more than fighter B on the feet/on the ground. There is round 3. Fighter A is tired. Fighter B nearly finished him at the end of the round dominating entire 3 round. Fighter B should be the winner. In current UFC there is a draw at best, mostly fighter A wins by majority decision because judges are scoring beatdown as a 10-9.

I say this from a fan's perspective, not from a business perspective, because I know it would cause problems:

I would send the women to Invicta but not because I hate the women's divisions (other than awful divisions like current UFC Women's Featherweight). I think Invicta was a good show for the first few shows until the UFC called every halfway decent fighter up and left Invicta with the scraps. I think there are just too many fighters and divisions in the UFC right now for the ideal number of fighters to shine. I'd put the women in Invicta and if need be, put more money into promoting Invicta, improving production, and so on.

Same with the guys under Lightweight. I'd bring back the WEC, which at one point was the best show going, and allow those guys to have more importance by having their own show.

I'd keep the main UFC roster Lightweight to Heavyweight and I'd significantly trim down the number of events with Invicta and WEC shows filling the gaps. I'd also try to make Invicta and WEC shows special in their own right, like WWE's NXT Takeover shows.

Same with the guys under Lightweight. I'd bring back the WEC, which at one point was the best show going, and allow those guys to have more importance by having their own show.

It doesn't make any sense from business or fan perspective. Just get rid of the flyweights and women and we can get perfect UFC cards. If someone wants to watch women MMA he can watch Invicta. If someone wants to watch midgets or freak fights he can watch ONE FC. UFC have a lot of fans who likes 135 and 145 divisions. But 125lbs is like a children with beards.

Back