What would you be willing to pay for a PPV?

$25 SD
$29 HD (They are always going to do that little price bump for HD)

That seems to be pretty much in line with people are saying here, I think it is reasonable. At that rate I would buy most events. As it stands I could afford to buy the cards if I wanted to but purely because I don't think that the price is an accurate reflection of the quality I don't buy most cards. I probably buy 1-2 cards a year. I went to 1 event last year and I am going to hit another on in 2015. (and man do they bend you over for tickets.... if you thought PPV was a ripoff)

I think that $64.99 if beyond fucking ridiculous. Basically fuck the UFC in their fucking eyeball sockets for charging that price.

Seems like $20-30 is what people feel it is worth, they want twice that. Would you spend double what something is worth for other products? (Hint, you probably do already, but MMA PPVs are not a necessity by a long shot)

For 30 bucks, I can eat a crap ton of wings, burgers, fries and watch the PPV on multiple giant screens with friends if I go out to watch it. Why on earth would I buy a PPV for 60 bucks? And then you have to buy food and all that on top of it.

For 30 bucks, I can eat a crap ton of wings, burgers, fries and watch the PPV on multiple giant screens with friends if I go out to watch it. Why on earth would I buy a PPV for 60 bucks? And then you have to buy food and all that on top of it.
Food is free elsewhere?

$20-25 or would pay more for a year of ppv's. i.e., $25 a month for fight pass if included ppv.

I spend less watching at home than I do going to the bar and watching it. I'm not one of the boring kids who stands at the back nursing his bud light and cashes out after 2. Then you gotta have something to eat, then you gotta buy girls shots.....It's much cheaper to sit at home and watch. Even cheaper to convince a few friends to get involved. I don't think it's really all that difficult to be enjoyed by the UFC without having to break the bank and order every single month's PPV but some people will never be satisfied.

If you're buying shots, it's for the purpose of getting laid. That's gotta be worth something, no?

Three pints is my usual when I hit the bar for a PPV. Throw in a personal pizza if I didn't eat first, and I'm still under $40 including cover.

20 a month for everything would be fine. Even that seems excessive when I watch NBA/NHL for free and netflix is only $9 a month

In Sweden you pay like 12$/month and you can watch or stream every UFC event. (just the main cards not prelims)

If you're buying shots, it's for the purpose of getting laid. That's gotta be worth something, no?

Three pints is my usual when I hit the bar for a PPV. Throw in a personal pizza if I didn't eat first, and I'm still under $40 including cover.

$40 sounds much more than the cost of sharing a PPV purchase, a case of beer and a delivered pizza with a couple of mates, no?

How much would I pay? $25 for a good card, $0 for 90% of the cards they put out.

I am a old school mma fan and have been watching for many years, back when the UFC only put of a certain amount of PPV events, I would order all of them to be honest. But now with the price up and the amount they put out, and the quality of some of the cards, I order a LOT less then I use to. I think 30 bucks is a more then fair price. Now a days I will only order the event if me and a buddy split the price, or if it is a card that I MUST see then I will pay the price. Sorry for the long answer lol but yeah I think 30 is fair

$40 sounds much more than the cost of sharing a PPV purchase, a case of beer and a delivered pizza with a couple of mates, no?

$65 PPV + $30 beer + $25 pizza = about $40 each between three people. The three of us could have done that for Jones-Cormier and broke even, but we preferred being in the energetic bar atmosphere if it's going to cost the same. I don't even usually have two other buddies in town at any one time who are interested in sitting at home and watching fights on a Saturday night anyway. The good old days of getting ten people together for a Liddell or GSP fight are long gone. The last one we did was GSP-Hendricks, and most of them didn't even care enough to kick in money for it. I put in a twenty so the host wouldn't be covering almost the whole thing himself.

Plus, the pizza at that bar is incredible, and it's only $10 for a 10". I haven't found any take-out or delivery in my area that good. Guinness is $6.25 a pint and domestics are $5.25 a pint, so it's not like the drinks are terribly expensive either, compared to what we have to pay for beer from the liquor stores here in Canada.

i'll pay 20 a month if I get to stream every ppv and event even in so so quality.

In Sweden you pay like 12$/month and you can watch or stream every UFC event. (just the main cards not prelims)

are you serious?? Is it possible for me to get a proxy in sweden and do this?

Ideally, I would like to pay $0, the same I pay for every other sport that I like (PPV is an awful model).

But if we're stuck with the PPV model, then $10-$15.

I don't like PPV. I'd honestly just rather it be included as an optional part of my ATT Uverse package for like an extra 5 or 10 a month.

Back