What would you be willing to pay for a PPV?

I'd be happy to see a tiered system. I'm content to continue paying $60 for a PPV if it's a stacked up card, but the quality of the cards is so glaringly inconsistent, and wildly unpredictable.

I'm not so sure about paying $60 for 13 PPVs this year. I'd pay $100 for 184, but 183 looks like a Fight Night card with a huge main event bolted on. I might buy it, but I'd be way more likely for $40.

Edit: All this talk of $10 ppv's is absurd. I'd pay $10 for a lot of things that are worth significantly more than $10. Who wouldn't. It would be better for the UFC to lose those people as customers, than to lose the additional revenue of the customers who will pay 6x as much.

With this Reebok deal, the more shows the UFC airs a national television stations around the world the more ad money they rake in. The era of PPV is in decline. PPV should be for huge title fights with stacked undercards. But if you take those same cards and put them on Fox, what you have are massive target audiences for advertisers. And really, household names are made on those audiences.
032-muhammad-ali-theredlist.jpg

Right?
I don't think we should pay to make this happen, I think the advertisers should.

All you guys saying $10 you can't do it at that price. The cable company alone takes 40%. That makes it $6. After paying commercial/advertising employees equipment hotels transpo airlines commercial and food. You are now down to $3. Take half that for taxes you make $1,50 per buy.
Cheap bastards.

I will never buy a PPV, I pay enough for sky and BT sports.

I think ppv's should be reserved for title fights. 4 title fights per card. All other fights should be on Fox fight night. As far as how much ? More than $50 is too with an option to buy a year subscription at a discount.

What a bunch of cheap asses lol, 50 bucks is not a lot, get some friends together and all chip in.

$10 is what I would pay to go and see a new movie that's out. PPV should be no different.

ITT: UFC marketing shills and poor people.

Srs? 10 bucks is pushing it for most of you? I like the idea of only/mostly title fight PPV's which would be worth 50 to me. 40 is reasonable for the over-saturated product we are given now though.

All you guys saying $10 you can't do it at that price. The cable company alone takes 40%. That makes it $6. After paying commercial/advertising employees equipment hotels transpo airlines commercial and food. You are now down to $3. Take half that for taxes you make $1,50 per buy.
Cheap bastards.

so profit is not profitable? $10 is absurd, but you're probably not the right guy to argue that mr. accountant sir

Back