What would the UFC do if Hendricks got injured?

condit's facing brown at ufc on fox 9

and it better stay like that, i alredy have tickets

I know, but he would easily pull out of that fight to face GSP again, don't you think? Fighting for the belt >>> fighting #11 or so ranked. Even if that's a hell of a fight that I'm really looking forward to.

First of all, I'd like to thank TS for starting a thread that wasn't about bedazzling the UFC belts

Second

If he gets hurt tomorrow, give it to Maia assuming he wins and accepts it. Otherwise move Rory up, or Robbie if Rory turns it down.

oly_askren2_in_300.jpg

perfect timing.

Better question: what does Dana do if GSP gets hurt?

If Hendricks gets hurt, but GSP still fights, it wilL do big ppv numbers, no matter who he fights, BUT what if GSP goes down?

I hope neither gets hurt.

Maybe get Lawler in against GSP? He is fighting on the same card so he is conditioned, and because Rory would probably refuse, they might ask Lawler. But Maia might be offered it, but it depends on the medical suspensions/ how brutal was the fight with Shields, etc.

So best case-Maia
Worst case-Lawler

I know, but he would easily pull out of that fight to face GSP again, don't you think? Fighting for the belt >>> fighting #11 or so ranked. Even if that's a hell of a fight that I'm really looking forward to.

yes he will, and you are right, condit is the best replacement, but i want to see condit no matter if he's fighting a numer 50# haha that card is sick even all the prelims are exiting

yes he will, and you are right, condit is the best replacement, but i want to see condit no matter if he's fighting a numer 50# haha that card is sick even all the prelims are exiting

Again, you're right. Condit is p4p one of the most entertaining fighters out there. Except against Diaz. :icon_evil

Back