What would the UFC do if Hendricks got injured?

Ferlyn

White Belt
Reaction score
Would they replace him with Maia if he wins tomorrow or would they offer the GSP fight to Rory? (whether Rory would accept is a different issue).

Answered your own question, OP. Maia if he wins.

It depends on how far out. A week out the UFC pays him more money to fight regardless and deny all reports he is injuried just like Evans vs Thiago silva.

Either Sonnen fights GSP at a catchweight title fight, Randy comes out of retirement, or BJ comes in the worst shape of his life and says that he can't live without the 170 belt.

Either Sonnen fights GSP at a catchweight title fight, Randy comes out of retirement, or BJ comes in the worst shape of his life and says that he can't live without the 170 belt.

Haha GSP fights no one unless it's at 170.

Dont even play around like that TS!! :(

tumblr_lqao06FwH91qdlkgg.gif

too short of a notice for maia imo guess it depends on how grueling of a fight he has with shields. rory is too soft mentally also i believe to take the fight on short notice or to fight gsp. i would love to see condit/gsp II and i also believe carlos takes the fight in a heartbeat under any circumstance. probably a pretty biased answer tho cause carlos is one of my favorite fighters

Get Condit or any top 10 WW that's free and promote the shit out of it as if said "contender" had any chance of beating GSP... well, maybe Condit does, but that's about all, and not a very good chance, as the first fight showed.

the answer is Condit. he is coming off a big win, he always delivers, and has given GSP a real fight before.

if Maia destroys shields and gets a stoppage (round 1 or 2) then he may get the call up. if he decisions shields then nah.

rank outsider but on a great run, the Immortal one.

Spell the man's name right, at least.

I have the ole "english is not my first language" excuse. We don't hear that name much in Brazil, and there's Jimi. Anyway, Hendricks. I learned it.

I would hope then that they would just pull GSP off the card and we see how much of a star Chael actually is.

Get Condit or any top 10 WW that's free and promote the shit out of it as if said "contender" had any chance of beating GSP... well, maybe Condit does, but that's about all, and not a very good chance, as the first fight showed.

condit's facing brown at ufc on fox 9

and it better stay like that, i alredy have tickets

i would love to see brown step in to fight gsp and condit rematch rory instead

Back