What would take you to accept a transgender?

36fy4u.jpg

giphy.gif

I have nothing against transgenders.
However, transgederism is a disease and there is no amount of MSM propaganda that will change my mind.

Transvestite is not the same as transgender. Dressing as the opposite sex vs. taking hormones and going under the knife to become more like the opposite sex.
Trannies without cocks are useless and disgusting.

Um, I feel like, on Sherdog, it can be a bit of transphobic place, I don't know.

But, just wondering, what would it take for you to accept a transgender, like dating them and etc?

I probably would never just because I want to have kids one day. That said, I'm not opposed to being friends with them. One of my friends is a male to female tranny, and she tricks people all the time. She's a nice enough person, but I couldn't ever get over the male thing enough to do anything with her. I'm like 99% sure I would never date one, but I guess if I ran into the right person I may change my mind. As of right now though, I just can't see it happening.

I probably would never just because I want to have kids one day. That said, I'm not opposed to being friends with them. One of my friends is a male to female tranny, and she tricks people all the time. She's a nice enough person, but I couldn't ever get over the male thing enough to do anything with her. I'm like 99% sure I would never date one, but I guess if I ran into the right person I may change my mind. As of right now though, I just can't see it happening.

This 1 percent?

Caroline-Cossey.jpg

This 1 percent?

Caroline-Cossey.jpg

The trans woman would have to be an LA 10/10 AND have the best personality ever. Not trying to boast or anything, but I'm already pulling dime pieces with the correct female plumbing. Getting hot chicks has never been an issue for me. So for me to switch over to a mutilated man I would have to be in some serious love.

The trans woman would have to be an LA 10/10 AND have the best personality ever. Not trying to boast or anything, but I'm already pulling dime pieces with the correct female plumbing. Getting hot chicks has never been an issue for me. So for me to switch over to a mutilated man I would have to be in some serious love.

what is this what you doing man share plz

I accept them.

Except you threw in dating. That's where things get iffy for me. I'm a gay lil pastry that doesn't like dicks lol. Sooooo idk man /:

Back