What would Sherdog put in a emergency kit / bug out bag?

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm assembling an emergency / bug-out bag because I anticipate the area where I'm currently at may have some problems coming up. Just curious what Sherdog would put in its bug-out bag?

This is kind of an incomplete question because the answer might vary widely depending on location and situation. But assume a city setting, and take some account of portability and cost.

Had to google what a bug out bag is.

For now I'm chilling, I'll figure out the contents of my bag on the spot, when shit hits the fan.

Probably clothes, water, knife, axe, some medicine, something to start a fire with, a flashlight, a tent, some canned food.

But #1 thing is to have documents and money ready, so I can GTFO of here ASAP, if things get bad. (If it's possible)

Last edited:
I have thought about this a bit when I have been bored as FUCK at work.

Id grab my swag, spear gun mask and fins and book it to a nature reserve/headland I know well. I could support myself wife and child on fish and foraging for a bloody good while . The place I have in mind has natural fresh water and I am very good at spear fishing so fish would be plentiful.

It is quiet remote, as long as I can get there I am certain there would be fuck all people around/ if there were (as long as they are not full blown psychos) we could set up a very basic camp. I could provide fish and foraging, they could provide protection while im away.

We could live like this for months until some sort or stability is reintroduced.

Gun, knife, water, rations, phone, portable charger, money, first aid kit, warm clothing, maybe some comics lol

If you’re in a city setting the first thing on your mind should be where you’re going to go, as it will determine how much you need to bring. The pack will be much different in you have a cabin to go to, vs planning to sleep in your vehicle.

Water, food, clothes, matches or lighter, raincoat, knife, flashlight, batteries, small radio.

Drugs, loads and loads of drugs........and waterproof clothing...........maybe some water......and half a peanut butter sandwich.....

If you’re in a city setting the first thing on your mind should be where you’re going to go, as it will determine how much you need to bring. The pack will be much different in you have a cabin to go to, vs planning to sleep in your vehicle.

Water, food, clothes, matches or lighter, raincoat, knife, fleshlight, batteries, small radio.

Fixed for you buddy.....

Water, Ramen, cans of soup, multi vitamin, first aid kit, Rambo survival knife, swiss army knife, pepper spray, .22 Papoose break down rifle, protein bars, ponchos, hoodie, hat, gloves, socks, drawers, crank radio, flashlights, multi cord rope, antibiotics, matches, lighter, hatchet. Its already made, ready for escape.

Water, Ramen, cans of soup, multi vitamin, first aid kit, Rambo survival knife, swiss army knife, pepper spray, .22 Papoose break down rifle, protein bars, ponchos, hoodie, hat, gloves, socks, drawers, crank radio, flashlights, multi cord rope, antibiotics, matches, lighter, hatchet. Its already made, ready for escape.

Raman is a brilliant idea, very lightweight and you can boil your own urine to cook it in.......

Had to google what a bug out bag is.

For now I'm chilling, I'll figure out the contents of my bag on the spot, when shit hits the fan.

Probably clothes, water, knife, axe, some medicine, something to start a fire with, a flashlight, a tent, some canned food.

But #1 thing is to have documents and money ready, so I can GTFO of here ASAP, if things get bad. (If it's possible)

You sound like a bard

Beef Jerry, pr0n mags, h20, cocaine, ethanol, bacon, matches, protein bars, and a fleshlight

Dave Canterbury
Zmg1Du3.jpeg

( I have already Shoop him twice , L☻L !

Your mother and a copy of That Hell bound Train.

Back