What would make people dislike Holly Holm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious... if you truly feel she's a wonderful person then what difference does it make to you? this seems like a shitty trolling attempt to get people to slam on holly.
I can see why you're suspicious, but no, I like her. Just a thought that popped into my head, it's hard to think how you could hate on her, but some good reasons (like PEDs) have been raised. Also I just worked out how to make a post so it was the firts thing that came to mind. Cheers

I haven't proposed yet, but if she doesn't want to have my babies...

If she lost to Ronda in the rematch all the guys here would lose their fucking shit and tear her apart
I wouldn't tear her apart, unless she deserved it for fighting stupid. Such as...

ufc-gif-o.gif

What do you think will be the thing that starts turning people off her.

Coupling the facts that she is not very memorable, and the main reason she has a fanbase is simply because she beat Ronda will mean she will likely quickly fade away from peoples memories once she is not on top. I don't expect she will be involved in anything that will 'turn people off' so to speak, I think she is just going to be quickly forgotten and she will have a short lived career in MMA. I just don't see her dominating for a very long time. I could, of course, be totally wrong.

Coupling the facts that she is not very memorable, and the main reason she has a fanbase is simply because she beat Ronda will mean she will likely quickly fade away from peoples memories once she is not on top. I don't expect she will be involved in anything that will 'turn people off' so to speak, I think she is just going to be quickly forgotten and she will have a short lived career in MMA. I just don't see her dominating for a very long time. I could, of course, be totally wrong.
Yeah I don't see the UFC rushing in there to market her full on. Hedging their bets for now.

I personally like her because she probably didn't talk about suicide after getting knocked out as a boxer. She probably said to herself "hey, this is what I signed up for so I'll be sad for a bit and train again like a normal person."

Holly has a very "likeable" personality as a PERSON, ... but a rather bland personality as a fighter. So far, she has shown very little charisma and that's fine, ... it might not be in her nature and I respect that.

But let's not kid ourselves that prior to the highlight-reel Rousey fight, she was generating much accolades from her performances in the UFC. If she continues to finish opponents like she did Ronda, she'll be a fan favorite.

If she puts out performances like the Penninton match, ... she'll be turned on, as a FIGHTER, quickly.

The usual things, like turning into a boring perimeter fighter that just tries to outpoint instead of striking aggressively, or a positive test for PEDs.
Based on the ronda fight she is going to ko women in spectacular fashion.

i can say i would not like holly if she beat up a disabled child.

If she BFF Ronda and becomes the 5th whoreswoman?

Holm is quite likable, so I don't think she will ever be strongly disliked by most fans. But if I had to think of reasons folks might dislike her I'd offer these:

1. Ish ish ish....ish.

2. With one exception, her UFC fights have been snore fests. If her fights go back to being consistently boring, she will lose fans.

When she thinks she's the greatest thing to ever touch the face of the Earth, that will gather her a lot of haters.

If she left her husband for Mike Dolce.

If she loses to ronda she'll be a can soon enough

Yeah I don't see the UFC rushing in there to market her full on. Hedging their bets for now
Holly has a very "likeable" personality as a PERSON, ... but a rather bland personality as a fighter. So far, she has shown very little charisma and that's fine, ... it might not be in her nature and I respect that.

But let's not kid ourselves that prior to the highlight-reel Rousey fight, she was generating much accolades from her performances in the UFC. If she continues to finish opponents like she did Ronda, she'll be a fan favorite.

If she puts out performances like the Penninton match, ... she'll be turned on, as a FIGHTER, quickly.
true

If she lets fame get to her head.

TS is working for Dana and the UFC. Trying to gather enough information so they can carry out their dastardly plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back