What Would It Take For You To Not Be A Fan Of A Fighter Anymore?

You condsider not liking what gives you freedom a value? Wow! Just remember how many people have died so you have the freedom to be an asshole

That I do, show some fucking respect. I respect whatever it is you do and hope you live a good life wherever that is. Don't disrespect what I do for no reason. If a fighter mentions the military why is that a bad thing? I just got back from 8 months in the Middle East and not seeing my daughters etc, I don't expect you to kiss my ass ever but don't be disrespecrful

In all seriousness though, I show people as much respect as they show other people. It's an occupation, you weren't conscripted. Enough people blindly show servicemen respect. You can't blindly demand it from everyone.

All someone said was that if a fighter mentioned god or the military, he'd cease to be a fan. It's just one person's personal preference. No need to go batshit about it.

I find all this favourite fighter stuff kind of weird. I mean when I was ten I used to list and rank my favourite sports teams, players, or comic book heroes. But I'm 33 now. For sure I like some more than others, but I like following the sport, not blindly rooting for guys. For sure I often root for/against someone but it isn't the be all end all. I mostly just root against certain people.

My bad guys, still on edge, littorally just got home last week

You condsider not liking what gives you freedom a value? Wow! Just remember how many people have died so you have the freedom to be an asshole
You're not showing anyone respect and expect to get respect back, that's not how it works. I don't inherently respect someone for what they do I respect them for how they treat others. Conversely I don't dislike anyone for being in the military (although disagrees with what it promotes). There are ignorant people occupying every job imaginable.

Aldo's claim to have spied on Edgar's training camp greatly undermined my admiration for him. When I saw Belfort punch the back of the prone Akiyama's head, I wished to never watch another Belfort fight again (although I have).

Idk but Jones will probably come up with something.

1.Pointfighting.

2.Rape.

In that order.

if he takes peds and makes excuses why he lost

That I do, show some fucking respect. I respect whatever it is you do and hope you live a good life wherever that is. Don't disrespect what I do for no reason. If a fighter mentions the military why is that a bad thing? I just got back from 8 months in the Middle East and not seeing my daughters etc, I don't expect you to kiss my ass ever but don't be disrespecrful
Man you left your wife and kids for 8 months...

Deadbeat dad.

I hate when fighters start whining on twitter after a loss or try to get a fight overturned. Hunt after Lesnar, Kennedy after Romero, BJ after the second GSP fight; it's just embarrassing to see grown men acting that way.
Great job painting 3 totally different situations with the same brush.

When a guy comes in to on paper arguably the 2 best fights in the history of the WW division and attempts to coast to the judges with kicks

I stand by my favourite fighters win or lose. However if one tests positive, I am done supporting him. I simply can not support a cheater.

Back