What Would It Take For You To Not Be A Fan Of A Fighter Anymore?

Being disrespectful to opponents in the cage and making excuses after losses. Both indicate pathetic individuals.

Rape/murder/child molesting/animal cruelty... Something real fucked up.

Most of you douchebags seem way too petty

Being completely inconsiderate of the fans(DC vs Andy) or of the other fighter(Jones vs ____)

Some hilarious replies so far. For me rape/child molestation is as far as I can go.

I try to judge them on their in-cage performance, most of them lose me when they speak

This here. I may like a guy's personality but not be a huge fan of their fights and definitely vice versa.

Guess those people don't like their freedom! Such a fucking ignorant reply.
Things are a lot more complex than that. I don't mind if a fighter mentions the military personally but I can understand why it would upset some. Not everyone endorses the mentality it breeds nor the violence it creates.

Not much.

I shift allegiances constantly :cool:

I would say a women beater, child molester, animal abuse, and pretty much everything war machine did.

I'd like to know about some hardcore Guida fan.
He was very exciting and then he changed his style 180 degrees

That I do, show some fucking respect. I respect whatever it is you do and hope you live a good life wherever that is. Don't disrespect what I do for no reason. If a fighter mentions the military why is that a bad thing? I just got back from 8 months in the Middle East and not seeing my daughters etc, I don't expect you to kiss my ass ever but don't be disrespecrful

I will add that I would like some fighters if they weren't so arrogant.. Like connor, rockhold, bisping, and maybe rousey

That I do, show some fucking respect. I respect whatever it is you do and hope you live a good life wherever that is. Don't disrespect what I do for no reason. If a fighter mentions the military why is that a bad thing? I just got back from 8 months in the Middle East and not seeing my daughters etc, I don't expect you to kiss my ass ever but don't be disrespecrful
You respect whatever we do except if we dislike the military then you say fuck you? You aren't respecting our values.

Back