What Would It Take For You To Not Be A Fan Of A Fighter Anymore?

Used to be huge Aleksander Emelianenko fan... After all the bar fights, drunk misbehaving and rape case a love to see him get knocked out. Can't believe I used to feel bad when he lost to Mirko or Barnett.

Roger Goddell takes over

If they always whine and bitch, they stay inactive for years while whining and bitching, always making excuses, lay-and-pray/wall-and-stall/jab-and-run consistently, do some crazy ass shit outside of fighting.

I don't really base too much on how a fighter is like is their free time. I guess bitching and moaning is usually something that will put me off.

Then your severe crimes of course.

I guess anything that would put me off a person in day to day life.

Depends how much a fan of them I am and what they've done. I try to focus on the fighting and competition aspect of it and don't so much weigh who I'm a fan of by what kind of person they are because with "celebrities" and shit, you only know a little bit of the person that you see/hear through the TV or read about online. There are obviously limits to that, such as murder, rape, etc. but for the most part I'm pretty good at compartmentalizing them as people and as fighters. It's typically not until they do something involving the actual fighting, such as being caught with PEDs (Jones), having habitual weight issues (Hendricks), or changing their style to be something they're not while also developing a more terrible personality (Browne), that I start to abandon ship.

Pretty much start complaining about everything and blaming other people for their own mistakes. Hendricks is a good example of turning fans against him.

douche, trying to play the cool guy, high moral ground, PED clean, when actually you're just a piece of shit, fake ass motherfucker

I think that's that

If I found out they weren't really Canadian.

Like Brock did to the US.

If they chopped my dick off they'd lose a fan for sure

I got many fighters that i enjoy watching but I dont like very much. I hate fighters that hit guys that are totally out.

One of those fighters is Dan Henderson, i totally hate him. Of course i was salty after his win over Fedor when he hitted him something like 3 times in the back of the head with full power. He did same thing against Shogun. I cant stand this guy. Its a brutal sport but rly...

And dont go with this shit that judge is resposible for evrything.

You rly dont have to make someone retarded to win the fight.

I hate when fighters start whining on twitter after a loss or try to get a fight overturned. Hunt after Lesnar, Kennedy after Romero, BJ after the second GSP fight; it's just embarrassing to see grown men acting that way.

douche, trying to play the cool guy, high moral ground, PED clean, when actually you're just a piece of shit, fake ass motherfucker

I think that's that
Saved me a post. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back