What would it take for Bendo to get another shot?

Pretty much, or he goes on like a 5 fight streak an Pettis runs out of other challengers.

Pettis has 2 wins over him, it's a really hard sell

If he goes on a 5 fight win streak and Pettis still has the belt he would be the LW GOAT by then

@ the LW title?

He has 2 losses now to Pettis.. It's hard to warrant a 3rd but what would it take?

I think if he won his next 2 fights or had a brutal finish in his next fight

I'd say 3 wins. The LW division is kind of deep.

I think he'll be getting a title shot with 2 more wins in a row, even if Pettis is still the champ.

Grant would have to beat Pettis, and Bendo would need 2-3 wins.

I think he would be in a better position (from a fan interest perspective) to move up to WW and have a few dominant victories there then GSP as he supposedly wanted to before. This as they say would change things up a bit.

I said who got a rematch after going 0-2 to the person in the UFC though. That was 1-0-1

I don't think it has happened yet, but I'm probably forgetting something from 10 years ago or so.

Are you, by chance, an idiot?

A few good wins will have him in contention. I'd like to see him fight Thomson.

@ the LW title?

He has 2 losses now to Pettis.. It's hard to warrant a 3rd but what would it take?

I think if he won his next 2 fights or had a brutal finish in his next fight

2 more big wins maybe even 3...2 loses to the champion usually spells doom for that fighter but in this case the first loss was in another organization but it was still under the zuffa banner so it's going to be interesting to see what they do with Benson.

This. I'd like to see how he does at 170

I think he would be in a better position (from a fan interest perspective) to move up to WW and have a few dominant victories there then GSP as he supposedly wanted to before. This as they say would change things up a bit.

I'd like to see Bendo get a finish again sometime.

Also, he's been in too many close fights which could have gone either way. Wouldn't mind seeing him turn it up a notch, I think he's capable of that.

4 fights winning streak with finishes or 30-27. 2 fights, if Pettis lose the belt.

Back