Opinion What would it cost to have a world fire department, and would you support it?

Do you support the creation of the One World Fire Department?

• Total voters

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What would it cost do you think to have a world fire department, and would you support it.

So let's say 100 of those belly drop planes. 1000 helicopters, 10,000 trained fire fighter plus equipment, plus operating cost.

I got that at around a initial cost of 50 billion, with a annual cost of let's say 1 billion.

7 billion people on the planet, so I think all our share would be pretty small.

I know this sounds like more government and maybe even the start of a one world government, but let's take the tin-foil off on this one, and discuss if there is a need for this, or popular support for it.

Discuss......

No, it'd be a bureaucratic nightmare to run such an agency

- Different languages
- Different regulations
- Different training standards
- Who pays for what
- Who controls what
- Mechanism for management and discipline
- Politics and resource allocation

Each is an extremely difficult task to overcome. There is almost zero chance if you combine them.

I dunno man but I can't remember the last time I saw you non-yellow.

No, where I live we will never have any issues with fires and why would I want my taxes to increase for something I have no bother with?

It's sad about Australian and all but it has no effect on me or my life and I quite frankly don't care.

Reading that back I sound like a dick lol

No, where I live we will never have any issues with fires and why would I want my taxes to increase for something I have no bother with?

It's sad about Australian and all but it has no effect on me or my life and I quite frankly don't care.

Reading that back I sound like a dick lol

When the Amazon was burning that could have a effect on you. Those rain forrests are kind of important for the global ecosystem.

When the Amazon was burning that could have a effect on you. Those rain forrests are kind of important for the global ecosystem.
I'm of the belief no amount of money can stop the true power of nature. There isn't a solution for things like these fires, tornados, tsunamis, earthquakes etc.

In mans ego and arrogance we like to think we are in control but how can you put out 12,000,000 acres of fire or however much it is? It's not possible imo

What would be the point? You gave no potential benefit of such a system.

Nope, this reeks of Globalists dreams coming true. One world anything is not the way.

What would be the point? You gave no potential benefit of such a system.

So I was thinking about this, and I want to change the structure of the fire department. It would need to be 1000 planes designed to drop water from the belly of the plane, but also capable of carrying fire fighters. Break them up into 20 quick reaction squadrons around the world. The idea being that you stop the fire before it gets big, but can bring the whole fire department together to fight a massive fire as well.

"Our share would be pretty small with 7 billion people on the planet".

<Huh2><LikeReally5>

Yeah, the check is in the mail from Nigeria and India.

Last edited:
1 billion a year? That'll pay for the 500 desk jockeys that get paid to decide on yellow instead of red for the color of the uniforms. How will you pay for the rest?

Fire fighting is how Crassus made his wealth.

Well, technically I guess extorted the owner to save the property or he let it burn down and then bought the ruins at a discount.

Sounds like a good idea.

Russia would veto any attempt at extinguishing fires in NATO countries.

All I’m getting out of this is that we should privatize fire departments and encourage the creation of a fire industry.

Why should I pay to put out other people’s fires?

Fire fighting is how Crassus made his wealth.

Well, technically I guess extorted the owner to save the property or he let it burn down and then bought the ruins at a discount.

Sounds like a good idea.

Don't give our new firefighting NWO overlords ideas.

You don't need to put out garbage fires anyways.
Seriously I have little faith in any organization that would be funded and used by many countries. The UN and NATO have become so cumbersome that they are incredibly inefficient.

Back