What would happen if The Schmo tried his gimmick in a NBA locker room?

You sound a little mad my friend don’t take this too much to heart.

LOL at getting rattled by his gimmick. Fighters are secure enough with themselves that they don't care if people act goofy, they actually like it and are entertained by it, because that's why he does it.
What about being a... professional?

What people seem to miss is that hes here for a reason hes not bad even if he might rustle your jimmies

I've explained it before, the shmos gimmick works. The gimmick isn't supposed to entertain you, it's like an ice breaking technique that allows schmo to get interesting interviews. It appears to be somewhat inspired by nardwuar, who is pretty successful as a gimmicky little interviewer. I would bet money that schmo gets better interviews than your typical nba stooge.

Fighters give their best interview with guys they perceive as somewhat non threatening. It allows them to be honest or brag/open a little.The schmo is just breaking the ice with his gimmick. It isn't making fun of anyone but himself. You want boring interviews or not?

I think he's a cringeworthy clown. But lets not kid ourselves here. He's no worse than the 62 IQ mouth breathers you see on ESPN.

Trust me, MMA doesn't have a monopoly over retard interview questions.

I've explained it before, the shmos gimmick works. The gimmick isn't supposed to entertain you, it's like an ice breaking technique that allows schmo to get interesting interviews. It appears to be somewhat inspired by nardwuar, who is pretty successful as a gimmicky little interviewer. I would bet money that schmo gets better interviews than your typical nba stooge.
I was going to post similar, he's a poor man's Nardwuar, who is fucking awesome. I'm a big RTJ fan and I loved the Killer Mike and El-P vids. I find the Schmo a little annoying but agree that the gimmick works for him and he can get in where others wouldn't maybe.

NBA still around?? If the schmo tried his gimmick with the NBA he would probably become the pivot point in a circle i'm sure.

Back