What would happen if Mcgregor

DopeZach

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Fought Urijah Faber? How do you think that fight would play out? I think it would be a exciting fight for sure though either one could win.

Hard to tell. Uriah is a tough fight for anyone. Depends how well he fares vs wrestlers. But would be a fun watch. The trash talk would reach epic proportions

On the feet i think Mcgoat has it but once again its all about that wrestleing bro we just dont and cant know untill he faces someone with wrestleing...........but didt faber have trouble getting a takedown last fight?

Depends if it was for a title or not. Faber wins his non title fights and loses title fights.:icon_lol:

Seriously I think Faber is too small for Conor but he is a tough fight for anyone.

Depends if it was for a title or not. Faber wins his non title fights and loses title fights.:icon_lol:

Seriously I think Faber is too small for Conor but he is a tough fight for anyone.

Thats exactly my thoughts.

Don't think Faber gets past Conor's range & movement I like Urijah but gives up too much size on this one.

If you can keep up with Cruz's pace and make Michael mcdonald your b****, you should be able to bully around mr mcgregor

Today, he'd MURDER Faber. Faber was struggling with Francisco Rivera. He's declining.

In his prime? I don't know. Faber would always get lit up if Conor could stop the takedown.

He'd lose against Faber, Mendes and Edgar.

Which is why the UFC is having him skip them straight to a title shot. He actually has a better chance against Aldo, due to the fact that Aldo being a slow starter and fighting down to his competition.

I think it would look like Mighty Mouse vs. Cruz

Back