What would happen if Khabib and Gordon Ryan were fighting in an MMA bout?

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Knowing Gordon is a big dude, just curious.

Knowing Gordon is a big dude, just curious.

I think it would depend on how big he is, his wrestling and his striking skills. If he cant take him down, can he hold his own in striking?

First off Gordon could never cut the weight to 155. They could make it a catchweight at 170, and Gordon has the size advantage.
Gordon is one of the greatest grapplers in the world at the moment, has been training for about seven years and is 23 years old.
With all that being said, Khabib lights up Gordon on the feet and follows him to the ground for the finish.

Whos gordon?

Edit :Never mind just googled him..he would lose to USADA first then Khabib by gnp..bjj works alot better when your not getting punched in the face every half second

Khabib would whoop him by Unanimous Decision

Khabib would look like a boxing pro on the feet. Also this would have to be under Rizin testing right?

Vinny Mahghales (sp?) beat Gordon recently......and he was a mid level mma fighter

Khabib's ankle would end up with allah's 72 goats in muslim heaven.

Gordan Ryan would get destroyed standing since he couldn't dictate where the fight goes. I would love to watch a grappling match between the 2 though.

Gordon probably doesn't have striking offence or defense on the ground . So Khabib would most likely beat him even on the ground .

I agree that his standup is probably insufficient but he’s the significantly larger guy with perhaps the most dangerous guard on the planet. Khabib would have to scramble his brain on the feet first before he’d be able to land any significant ground and pound. I also agree that USADA could be an impediment for Ryan.

Gordon taps him within the first round

Lol. First of all Gordon would never get past USADA. Second, Gordon's takedowns are average at best. He'd never get Khabib on the mat. Lastly, as much as people clown on Khabib's striking, it's still more than good enough to handle a guy who's probably never even laced them up before.

I really hoping you're trolling, otherwise you just went full retard.

Back