What would be your DREAM fight in all of MMA?

Not me. TRT Belfort would KO Shogun IMO

Sad, sad fate for Mauricio.

Idk about KO (Shogun's chin has held up so far...not yet suffered the same fate as his Chute Boxe brother in arms Wandy) but I wouldn't be surprised if Vitor came close to or actually stopped Shogun at this point in their careers. I applaud the man formerly known as "Mauricio Shogun" for working with what he still had left in the tank after he first started rupturing the ACL's in his knees but he's a far cry from the phenom we saw saw from 03-07. Went on on to rack up some nice wins in the UFC and manged to win the belt vs. Machida but he looks just about spent in regards to his health and athleticism/physical ability.

fedor vs cain
alves vs saffiedine
faber vs edgar
mousassi vs machida
jacare vs weidman

Sakurai - Penn at LW

weidman vs hendo
aldo vs gsp catchweight
jds vs badri hari in a k1 match
glover vs fedor at catchweight
sergei kharitonov vs stipe miocic
josh barnett vs shane carwin
remy bonjasky vs jon jones in a k1 match

Fedor vs Randy after Randy beat Timmeh would have been the biggest MMA fight of all time, either that or Prime Wanderlei vs Prime Chocolate L (Chuck Liddell) in the Grand Prix finals.

I would have loved to see GSP vs Anderson after GSP beat BJ Penn. Before his injuries to the groin and whatever else.

Prime BJ Penn vs Pettis, Bendo, and Aldo.

Fedor vs Brock of course. Brock vs Bigfoot would have been cool too. Hendo vs Prime Chocolate L (Chuck Liddell)

Jones Jones vs Fedor in a grand prix would have been very interesting as well. Or Jones vs prime Big Nog.

can't really think of any off the top of my head

Fedor v Barnett
Fedor vs Couture
Fedor vs Mir
Shogun vs Tito
Chuck vs Lil Nog
Chuck vs Arona
Wand vs Couture
Sherk vs Gomi
Alvarez vs Gomi
Penn vs Mach

Fedor vs. Couture (2007/2008)
Fedor vs. Barnett (2006-2009)
Saku vs. Frank Shamrock (1998-2000)
Saku vs. Rickson (2000/2001)
Liddell vs. Wand (2003/2004)/Shogun (2005/2006)
Anderson vs. Hughes (2002/2003)
Cro Cop vs. Arlovski (2003-2006)
Prime Cro Cop vs. prime JDS

Fedor vs. Silva. If they would've fought sometime in the 2006-2008 it would have been beautiful.

Back