What would be your advices to Ronda if she wants to come back strong?

Ok since Edmond didn't seem to correct shit in Ronda's game or come up with a new game plan, what adjustments necessary would you personally suggest her if she wants to regain her legacy.
She obviously has big holes in her game but her principal strength still remain her judo. Obviously she has big problems with opponents who can pack a punch and prevent her to clinch. If she could fill the gaps and finds a way to clinch safely or another ways to take down her opponents, she could utilize her formidable judo techniques again. She just needs another tool in her arsenal which is crucially and currently missing. So which weapon and where does she need to go to learn this new facet of her game.

Tristar: Ask GSP to teach her how to single/double legs.
SBG: Ask Conor to teach her how to box.
Jackson: I think i have never seen her throw a kick ever. Ask cowboy to train her to kick like Chun-li.
Thompson family/Ryan Hall: learn how to kick and fall down every time she is in her opponent's punching range + ask Ryan to teach her some Imanari rolls.
Alpha Male or Brazil: Ask Cody or Anderson Silva to teach her how to move like neo in the matrix.

I want to see freaking Ronda 2.0 come back and beat Nunes, Holm and finally Cyborg for an epic conclusion.

My Advice?

576E6364D09F92E98A2CDA8D7138FCF8429928BA

Dump Edmond and take Mayweather up on his offer. Also, get an elite wrestling coach and keep training your Judo.

I think her body is very worn for her age. Could be wrong but I think her knees are shot and it hinders her quite a bit . I think she should retire and maybe start coaching judo or whatever she wants to do she's doing good for herself $ wise

Be humble. Learn to wrestle and kickbox. Join an elite camp where everyone is better than you so you can learn. Have a good game plan and be smart. The sport has evolved and youre not fighting amateurs and part timers anymore.

Hands up, chin down. Lose Browne

.....And revoke her moms twitter.

Get out of her camp, learn basic boxing skills, bring Cruz in to teach her how to avoid being hit (last night wasn't his best for that, but still) and don't turtle every time you see a fist.

She's not coachable at this point. It's over. She's not coming back strong or at all.

Back