What would be your advices to Ronda if she wants to come back strong?

haplo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ok since Edmond didn't seem to correct shit in Ronda's game or come up with a new game plan, what adjustments necessary would you personally suggest her if she wants to regain her legacy.
She obviously has big holes in her game but her principal strength still remain her judo. Obviously she has big problems with opponents who can pack a punch and prevent her to clinch. If she could fill the gaps and finds a way to clinch safely or another ways to take down her opponents, she could utilize her formidable judo techniques again. She just needs another tool in her arsenal which is crucially and currently missing. So which weapon and where does she need to go to learn this new facet of her game.

Tristar: Ask GSP to teach her how to single/double legs.
SBG: Ask Conor to teach her how to box.
Jackson: I think i have never seen her throw a kick ever. Ask cowboy to train her to kick like Chun-li.
Thompson family/Ryan Hall: learn how to kick and fall down every time she is in her opponent's punching range + ask Ryan to teach her some Imanari rolls.
Alpha Male or Brazil: Ask Cody or Anderson Silva to teach her how to move like neo in the matrix.

I want to see freaking Ronda 2.0 come back and beat Nunes, Holm and finally Cyborg for an epic conclusion.

NO BOXING.

She needs Jackson-Wink, as painful as it is to say.

Maybe Tristar; Firas looks a bit like Edmond's cousins, so she might take to the learning faster.

Kick Ed to the curb immediately and get a real coach, any coach.

Stop blocking punches with your face.

When you want to secure a takedown, don't run at your opponent with your arms extended like a kid at Disney wanting a hug from Mickey.

Learn how to throw a punch.

3143844-3969512460-79715.jpg

But seriously, ditching Edmund is the key. ATT or Jacksons would probably serve her best, but Nunes and Holm are already at those camps. AKA Thailand or Elevation maybe? It's kind of a mute point though; I don't see her fighting again.

Only 2 possible destinations. Tristar or Jackson/Wink. I know they are probably the last places she would choose because of her affiliations, Diaz bros and Tristar or her loser boyfriend and Jackson. But they are the only choices in my book. She also needs a thinky coach to get her head on straight. She is a mess mentally.Travis Browne has to find somewhere else to deposit his sperm as well. His loser is rubbing off on her. Go train, reconnect with what made her great. Come back by summer against a bottom 10 bantamweight. Get on her feet from there. Forget about movies etc. for now.

I wonder if she could train with Fedor? I think there's a stylistic fit there and it might help Ronda's confidence because she is a fangirl.

Time to really get in there with those concrete cankles, one leg kick with those bad boys woulda crushed nunes shins

She's not going to fight again

• Dump Edmond Fraudveryan, exorcise that demon from your soul once and for all.
  • Listen to your mom. She has your best interests at heart.
  • Decide right away if you want to be a fighter or nothing else. Hollywood will not be calling you after you just got exposed twice in a row. Not even MetroPCS is that dumb (or maybe they are).
  • Find a new gym immediately. One that has many coaches who specialize in one thing, not just one coach who specializes in nothing.
  • Go in with your head down and be willing to accept your flaws and learn something new.
  • Learn humility. You're not a once ever human.
  • Map out a plan for a comeback some time in 2017. Beg Dana to give you someone who doesn't hit like a man. Build your career back.
  • Retire on a win.

Brazilians. Hardcore sparring to improve her striking defense and composure with the likes of Rumble, Mitrione, Thiago Silva, and Spong.

The bolded is serious, the rest isn't.

New coach and camp. Fucking delusional

I'd say probably go to Tri Star or Jacksons and learn how to strike and wrestle. If she could learn wrestling takedowns to mix in with her judo takedowns then she wouldn't have to bum rush into the clinch all the time.

Take another year or two off, and start rebuilding her game at a powerhouse gym. She needs to add wrestling, and immerse herself in the striking realm. She needs to spar a lot, and work with the best strikers out there. She actually has good power in her hands even though she doesn't throw punches correctly.

Get a new camp and accept her role as gatekeeper for the new breed

My advices would consist of telling her to not come back.

Go home and be a family man.

Back