What would be the fallout if RR beat up some dude in a bar?

Chances are it would only add to her legend.

welcome to the logic of ronda fans

boast about ronda beating up guys in a theatre (it didn't happen)

but call mayweather a women-beater every chance they get

white knights are illogical creatures

Yurp.

That's why I have never and will not hit a woman. Even if she was an MMA fighter and put hands on me first, any type of retaliation would make me or any other guy look weak. She wins, you're weak. Male wins, you're still weak and going to jail along with being on every white knight and feminists' hit list.

But hey, if it's some douche putting his hands all over her and she lights him up, then it is what it is.

She talked about it on JRE.

Her cousin and friend can confirm it from what she said because they were with her.

Other than that, no.

Believe it, or not. I don't care.

so what you're saying is

there is no pics, video, camera surveillance, literally no shred of evidence whatsoever

and you believe it 100%

lol

so what you're saying is

there is no pics, video, camera surveillance, literally no shred of evidence whatsoever

and you believe it 100%

lol

My friend's cousin's neighbor was one of the 10 Samoan rugby players that jumped Ronda that night. He said all the guys were at least 6'4" and could bench 350 minimum. He told me a couple of the guys trained in MMA to stay in shape and one of the guys was an amateur HW fighter and pro boxer. Apparently they weren't planning on using weapons, but when she dispatched the fighters easily they took out the bats and knives. He said that was a big mistake and only made her madder. I asked for proof and his arm was still broken from an armbar.

Depends on the context.

If she gets fall-down drunk and fucks some random dude up for no reason, she'd likely face some criminal charges and lose her belt.

If she is defending herself against some random drunk prick who thought putting hands on a woman would make his dick seem bigger to onlookers, she'd be celebrated by the company.

I agree with this and would support the outcome of both scenarios. If she attacks some guy and is the aggressor than I think she should be prosecuted the same as a male fighter would be prosecuted/punished. However, if he attacked her then a dude attacking a woman and getting his ass beat isn't a scenario that garners sympathy from me.

My friend's cousin's neighbor was one of the 10 Samoan rugby players that jumped Ronda that night. He said all the guys were at least 6'4" and could bench 350 minimum. He told me a couple of the guys trained in MMA to stay in shape and one of the guys was an amateur HW fighter and pro boxer. Apparently they weren't planning on using weapons, but when she dispatched the fighters easily they took out the bats and knives. He said that was a big mistake and only made her madder. I asked for proof and his arm was still broken from an armbar.

Half-Baked-I-Believe-Him-Yo.jpg

Back