What would be Khabib's record if

Never thought about it but those are all fights I would have loved to see. Fuck, just shows you what kind of schedule Frankie has.

Assuming all at 155...hard call. He could very well still have gone undefeated but I could see him dropping a fight or 2. Those would be some gooood fights tho. Khabib vs BJ/Maynard/Aldo would have been fun.

Khabib beats all of them, he dominates most, Aldo is too small for him, the hardest matchup would be Benson but Khabib still wins.

Dont think anyone here remembers how good Maynard used to be

Should beat them all... but you never know. 2006 he would have been Erick Silva level prospect.

Dont think anyone here remembers how good Maynard used to be
He used to be great and in his prime could have been a good fight for Khabib. I just don't know id he has the right style to beat him.

Undefeated. Khabib wouldn't lose a round to any of those. Maybe Aldo could put up a fight but I highly doubt it.
tenor.gif

Besides BJ, one that might fly under the radar is prime Benson. That's an interesting style match-up. Dude had some crazy scrambles, was extremely versatile and comfortable everywhere, and had an unlimited gas tank. Khabib would most likely win but it could have been one of the more interesting ones on that list imho.

<Fedor23> Who knows, who cares..? In there and now he's brutal...

Today's Khabib time travelling back then to fight those guys?
Or the Khabib at that same time Edgar fought them, fighting those guys?

Anyway I'm questioning what the hidden motive of this thread is, but I'm nevertheless happy Edgar's crazy strength of schedule is being highlighted because he doesn't get recognized for that enough.
Theres no hidden motive Einstein, the crystal clear point hes making is if Kalabeeb actually fought some decent fighters rather than his wonder bra record hed have more than a couple of losses on his record.

I was not impressed with anything I saw in his last fight. Like literally nothing. Yes he got takedowns but he didn’t do much with them. He beat up his man for about two rounds after that it was basically a fucking shit show. Yeah he was out striking his man but with garbage technique and in rounds 4 and 5 he was whiffing on takedowns. I’m not convinced in anyway this man is a great fighter. He has not faced elite competition.

Back