What would be Jones's ultimate heel move?

what do you think is? i don't like that many to be honest but Death Note, Monster, Code Geass & Hellsin gare on another level to other things i've seen... it doesn't seem like a very outrageous claim

Attack on Titan is pretty good

He brings a kitten wearing a bib with the words "DC" to the fight..proceeds to dropkick said kitten into the audience.

Getting Cormiers kids to come up on the stage during the weigh ins. He tells them that Cormier is infertile and they were conceived using his sperm - Jones is their biological father.

then one kid kicks him in the knee and buckles him, the other pokes him in the eyes and then jones drives them out of the arena and crashes into a telephone pole

what do you think is? i don't like that many to be honest but Death Note, Monster, Code Geass & Hellsing are on another level to other things i've seen... it doesn't seem like a very outrageous claim

In the psychological/thriller genre? Monster is worlds better than Death Note. Steins;Gate too.

There are plenty of animes better than Death Note. Death Note just stands out for people, because it got the mainstream push.

In the psychological/thriller genre? Monster is worlds better than Death Note. Steins;Gate too.

There are plenty animes better than Death Note. Death Note just stands out for people, because it got the mainstream push.

i agree that Monster is better than Death Note, but both had me gripped to the point that I just had to watch another, and another and another til they were done

Poking out Winklejohn's other eye.

The masses despise treachery.

i agree that Monster is better than Death Note, but both had me gripped to the point that I just had to watch another, and another and another til they were done

It was entertaining, but overly childish when compared to Monster. Psychological isn't as strong a genre though, so Death Note stands pretty tall in it.

Genocide.

691910602160022853.jpg

Heel to balls is the ultimate heel move, imo.

Jones isn't a "heel". He is a guy with a douche personality, who pretends to be some inspirational figure. Because of this *some* wrestling fans assume its some sort of "heel" character when his actions wreak of douchedom.

Alot of fighters know this, that's why it's not just Internet fans who don't like him. Being successful, talented or even working hard doesn't prevent someone's inherent personality from coming out, even if it's arrogant narcissism.

It's why he has repeated inexplicable personal conflicts with fighters who don't normally care about personality, or have personal conflicts. Narcissism is not a an act, it's a actually a psychological disorder when it reaches a certain level. It's one of the few that lends itself toward success, also.

It's not an act, he's basically just a dick.

Jones isn't a "heel". He is a guy with a douche personality, who pretends to be some inspirational figure. Because of this *some* wrestling fans assume its some sort of "heel" character when his actions wreak of douchedom.

Alot of fighters know this, that's why it's not just Internet fans who don't like him. Being successful, talented or even working hard doesn't prevent someone's inherent personality from coming out, even if it's arrogant narcissism.

It's why he has repeated inexplicable personal conflicts with fighters who don't normally care about personality, or have personal conflicts. Narcissism is not a an act, it's a actually a psychological disorder when it reaches a certain level. It's one of the few that lends itself toward success, also.

It's not an act, he's basically just a dick.

I think a lot of people actually want to categorize him more into the Mayweather category, fair or not.

Back