What would be Dana's words if ufc signs Fedor?

dana-long-camera.gif

11952992_10206633327805749_4750772833398476972_n.jpg

Funny how stating fact seems to be trash talk to people. All though Dana is very selective of the facts he chooses to us just good business.

"This guy sucked and was overrated when he was in PRIDE and Strikeforce, but now that he's in the UFC, he's the baddest motherfucker pound-for-pound in the history of the planet fuckin earth, ya fuckin goofs!

Politically correct, generic statement about how he was always one of the best and the only reason they didn't sign him is because they didn't have the opportunity. He will ignore his past comments on him as he did with WMMA.

In that photo you looks like Zlatan ibrahimovic ready to rape someone :)

Haha. Thank you. I like Zlatan:)

He reminds me on Cliff Burton a bit:)

PSG-v-Lyon-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-celeb_3045008.jpg

Cliff-Burton-cliff-burton-30386329-493-700.jpg

May he rest in b*tches:D

Last edited:
"so we signed this fat Russian dude everybody has been talking about"

I hope we will see more photos with you. After UberTS you are the next big sensation on sherdog. You shirtless fuck :cool:

Hhaha, thou shalln't mention a mere mortal in the same sentance as the

'Goofs!'

'Fucking'

'Literally'

'Awesome'

Politically correct, generic statement about how he was always one of the best and the only reason they didn't sign him is because they didn't have the opportunity. He will ignore his past comments on him as he did with WMMA.

Dana brings up his past comments on WMMA all the fucking time

He probably will not say much about Fedor before he gets a few wins.

Otherwise, he can terminate the contract and claim how good UFC is and Fedor is overhyped.

He'll say they did it for the fans and "we'll have to wait and see" on how he looks. I think he'll be respectful but be honest that he's older and waited too long.

Dana calls Fedor the greatest ever if he signs him.

Back