What would be Aldos "easier" move?

you must be kidding me. McGregor is the most dangerous striker at FW and a bad stylistic matchup for him.

Bad stylistic matchup how?? He's not better than Aldo on the feet and if Aldo takes him down it's all over. Conor has no ground game whatsoever.

After watching the Aldo vs Mendes II fight, I have no doubt that both Mendes and Aldo would beat Conor. They both seem a lot faster than Conor.

Edgar, Mendes and Aldo are all pretty bad match ups for Conor.

hes gonna lose to The GOAT and regain the fw title (since mcgregor is moving up) in a fight with frankie to still be the FW GOAT

Clearly Conor would destroy everyone in the hardest division in MMA; so clearly Aldo should move to LW to avoid him :D

Bad stylistic matchup how?? He's not better than Aldo on the feet and if Aldo takes him down it's all over. Conor has no ground game whatsoever.

Don't bother arguing, WWE fans are in love with Conor :icon_lol: Conor is really good but he's not better than Aldo.

Stay at FW and make a shitload of money on the Connor fight, smoke his ass, beat Edgar again and move up for two superfights and retire as an all time great.

Cutting to 155 instead of killing his body to cut to 145. After beating McGregor and Frankie again, moving to 155 has to happen. What's the point of killing yourself to make a weight that you've already cleaned out?

Move on to bigger and better things at 155

You sure?

Conor got his brown belt in his last fight and it never even went to the ground. He's got a level of Jitz we've never seen before in the UFC - literally.

Damn that would be a glorious matchup. One guy who believes he's the greatest, and one who who already is.

Not slamming Connor here, I believe he's super talented, but Aldo has already proven it time and time again. If a gun were put to my head forcing me to bet, I'd go with Aldo. Otherwise, I just wouldn't bet at all on that fight.

Conor should definetly be a tougher fight than Florian and Hominick. The crazy part is that dropped a round against those two

Florian would probably sub Mcgregor faster than Artemij Sitenkov or Duffy did...

He is in a dangerous spot, for sure haha. He has to face Conor who I think would be the favorite in that fight and could possibly humiliate him, or he can go to LW and face beasts like Khabib who are like twice his size.

He is in a dangerous spot, for sure haha. He has to face Conor who I think would be the favorite in that fight and could possibly humiliate him, or he can go to LW and face beasts like Khabib who are like twice his size.

Conor the favorite against Aldo??? You must be outta your mind. Conor wouldn't even be the favorite against Mendes or Edgar.

His last weight cut seemed good, maybe him and Barao were half assing it and the loss to Tj with the TAM rivalry lit a fire under his ass. If he could stay at fw, I see him destroying Conor and staying for 1-2 fights at least before moving up.

So Aldo have a tough time ahead of him. He's got 2 choices and neither should be appealing to him.

A. Stay at Featherweight and face Conor. The fight itself shouldnt be the hardest part, the buildup to that fight will take alot out of Aldo. And then face the very tough Edgar after that.

B. Move up to lightweight and go through guys like Khabib or Gil just to fight Anthony Pettis. Dang.

Whathever he does, will he keep his streak? Or is this the time we will see some wierd stuff happen?

A: he'd beat both Conor & Frankie... and make a lot of money in the process...
B: He'd get an instant title shot.

So in both cases, you are wrong in your assumptions.:redface:

A: he'd beat both Conor & Frankie and make a lot of money in the process...
B: He'd get an instant title shot.

So in both cases, you are wrong in your assumptions.:redface:

I see Edgar aka MR. Rematch beat Aldo this time. But i am a Edgar nuthugger so thats how im supposed to feel

Beats GOAT and Edgar again to make 11 defences (including WEC, 9 if only UFC.) I feel like he should beat the record for defences before moving up, he's certainly capable of doing it then beat Pettis to be the GOAT and p4p king

He should stay at FW, fighting Conor and Edgar...

Then make a superfight with the current LW champ... Winning or losing, he should retire after that...

Aldo is young, but has been thru some wars, and I think he will get downside from now...

I don't wanna see Aldo get ko'd like Lidell, Shogun, AS and Fedor in his final fights...

What wars are you talking about?

The only fight that was though for him was the Mendes fight...

Well except Jones vs Velasquez or Aldo vs Pettis - Aldo vs McGregor is right up there, whether it's in Brazil or Eire. Aldo will beat him and the rest at FW.

Back