what with this Chimaev noise?

Because he is an exciting as fuck prospect.

But sure, let's be internet contrarians and as dickish as possible.

I dont understand the 'good riddance'. Like you hate him because other people are excited to see how his career goes? Or your happy that an injury supposedly ended his career? Im genuinely confused.

He brought a lot of excitement and showed great potential. That's about it. No need to cry about him retiring but no need to be an ass about it either.
Psst. you have Bruce Buffer as your avatar. Just wanted to let you know.

wUt dId hE bRiNg tO tHe sPoRt?

Bro, he brought excitement.

tenor.gif
What's with all the nose wiping? Free 8ball with every ticket purchased?

Are you guys that nieve to really think he wont fight again? Lmfao good lord. Hes acting like a young and very impatient child. Give it time

He has serious lung damage from Covid, which may or may not get better. He could end up needing some form of assistance from an oxygen machine for the rest of his life. The possible long-term effects from what happened to him could prevent him from ever fighting again. Damage like this to the lungs isn't as simple as just giving it time. I don't think he's acting like an impatient child, he has a serious condition that doctors have probably told him could very well be the end of his MMA career.

I hope he comes back, he was fun to watch and had a lot of potential.

with Chimajev its a combo of bandwaggon whores, basically the Walker boys just jumped on another waggon, and the beard+shaved mustache+smash+religious trolls who desperately seek for a new superstart, who united to create the ultimate bubble...

Back